Last night, Mamaw & Papaw took the girls to Chuck-e-Cheese's while Josh & I went on a date together! We went to eat dinner at Joe's Crab Shack down on the Harbor and afterward we walked around to all the shops. It was so relaxing and not to mention *quiet* without the girls. Meanwhile, the girls were going crazy at Chuckies having them a great time! In fact, they came home way after we did!! Wild! :) Today we didn't do too much, Josh & his parents & brother went to the pier for some fishing while I stayed home and let the girls nap while I cleaned. Then we went to the commissary to get all the food to cook tonight! We've got a big chicken in the oven, and the guys are out back grilling some pork chops, fish and shrimp. Doing it big tonight! I told them I felt like we were in Alabama (because I looked in the fridge and there was half a fish, plus chopped up fish parts in a nice bowl of ours, Lol) We've had fun though. They leave Monday at 230pm, I'm having to take them to the airport since Josh's gotta work. Thursday I'm having a Mary Kay party/Luncheon at our house hoping to make some new friends & just enjoy adult conversation while testing out MAKE UP! :)
Pictures from the past few days...
Kinsley, aka Little Mama..
Kinsley took this pic of Daddy!
She has a crown on, plus diamond sticker "earrings". She LOVES those little squirt toys in her hand/mouth. Good on her gums!
My sweet Princess. Taaa daaaaa!

No comments:
Post a Comment