Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday The 13th

Ooohh *spooky* it's Friday the 13th!

... Not.

I actually favor the number 13 because I was born on that day! So, naturally, I think it's a blessed number, not superstitious :) Ohh I can be so vain sometimes! Any who, this morning I ran to the commissary (and I really did have to run, it's pay day, and this base is huge, therefore the commissary is the last place you want to be on pay day!) I got in and out quickly. My dear friend Megan asked me to join her at the gym afterward (which by the way I've been going for a few days now) so we got to catch up on the past few weeks and got in a good work out! I couldn't believe how long we'd been there when we looked at the time, I guess bringing a friend to work out with you is a great idea because talking to her made the time go by so quickly! Woo hoo! Not much else is going on around here.. Just the regular stuff. Josh starts combat marksmanship course on Monday. His parents are coming out here on Wednesday, so I've gotta pick them up at the beloved LAX..... Mannnn I loathe that airport/area! But it really is the best price plane tickets (most of the time) so I'm hoping we'll be in and out... The weather has been sooo beautiful lately, very thankful for that! & I'm so thankful for all this family time we've been getting to spend together. Kinsley & I went to the beach alone the other day, so I may have a few pics to share. Other than that I reckon I'm done typing!

Thanks for reading!
X0X0
Me

P.S..
I was just browsing websites & came across a really good quote! Here:

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." 

isn't that the truth?? I am so grateful for my little family God's given me, and of course for my sissys & parents and in laws & relatives!! What's life without family?! :)


(story behind this picture, Josh spent all day one day re-laying the rocks and bricks! it looks great! we added tiki torches. we plan on making it a tropical feeling patio!)

Kinsley took this picture of Mommy!

This was Kinsley's :Sand Castle:.. Looks like it took some time, Huh??


 

No comments: