Sunday, August 22, 2010

San Diego Wild Animal Park

Yesterday we went to the Wild Animal Park, lots of fun and excitement, and HEAT! It made me realized that we're spoiled living close to the ocean breeze where it never gets too hot. Afterward we stopped at this little Fruit Stand on the corner & bought a couple things then we came home, ate, and went fishing on the O'side pier! Well, they fished. Anyone who knows me knows that I couldn't care less about fishing. But I don't mind watching! Especially when I get to stare out into the ocean the whole time.

Checking out the Lions Den
On our "bus" ride through the Journey Of Africa
My Favoriteeeeeeeeee!!!
Kinsley's fish couldn't make it to the water

Kinsley took a picture of Mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Fun yall are having! I love how yall are all bundled up at night! Makes me wonder what time of the year you took those! Your pictures were great as always! LOVE the one you took of Josh fishing! Good eye! Love ya!