Not much has been going on around here, Sunday night Mamaw & Papaw rode back with Jacob after fishing. They've been there ever since, but today I'm going to drive to Santee & pick them up. Little one has been awake since 645am but that's okay, she may get up early but she takes two (sometimes 3) naps a day and they are all pretty stinkin long! I get weekly updates of "what your baby should be doing/how they're growing" and they said this week she will probably start taking only two naps (I guess instead of more) and to make sure she does get naps in because its vital to her growth! I was a little relieved to read that because Josh & I both have said she sleeps alot. But I guess it's because she's gotta grow! It's seriously like I've forgotten EVERYTHING about Kinsley's 1st year of life cause everytime Abrielle does something Josh will ask "when did Kinsley start doing that?" & I feel terrible because I don't remember! Guess I shouldn't have had a baby at 18 so maybe I wouldn't have been a selfish teenager only thinking of myself all the time, ugh.. Moving on... They want to take us/Kinsley to Chuck-e-Cheeses so I think that's what we're going to do tonight. Josh has been getting to work at 445am and not getting home until 4pm, so bless his heart, he's very tired. And this isn't even his job, this is just a course he's doing for 2 weeks! He comes home and sits in his recliner and I promise you, does not get up ONCE until it's time for us to go to bed! He fell asleep around 5 yesterday so I made dinner and got him a dinner tray & set it all up for him & woke him up so he only had to sit up to eat :) I cleaned the kitchen, and got the girls a bath, then came downstairs & picked up all their toys (it's never ending!) and he apologized for "being so lazy" but I completely understand (it's not his job to cook clean and bathe the babies anyway, right?!) PLUS I'm just going to have to get use to doing it all by myself cause once he does start work we'll apparently only see him on Sunday's :( He fell asleep again at 8 so I went upstairs and fell asleep by myself.. I can't stand sleeping by myself!! But I knew he was comfortable on the couch, he eventually got in bed, though.
That's all my jibber for now!
xoxo
Chynna
1 comment:
Chynna,
You are one great wife and mama! When Daddies work as hard as ours do it makes us very greatful for the time we have together! I hate to hear you might only see him on Sunday's! That can be rough! But you are strong and know you're not alone in this, I am a phone call (or skype) away! :-) Enjoy your family time!
Post a Comment