This post will be about our little ABRIELLE ALYSE....
She's 9 months & one week old now. And the clingy-I-only-want-my-mommy stage has begun!! Oh my goodness. When she's on the ground, she's constantly looking at me, crawling to me, whining to me, like "Pick me up, woman!!". Mama can't always hold her, though!! And even when I do have her in my arms she's RESTLESS (it's been AWFUL in church) and I don't know what I'm suppose to do.. I know this happened with Kinsley when she was little(r) but I don't even remember how I dealt with it then. Any advice, from you mommies out there?? It's almost like I can't make her happy! She just wants up and down up and down, and I'm getting exhausted from it.. She gets in to EVERYTHINGGGGG! Example this morning, Kinsley was eating cereal at the coffee table, and I already predicted little Ab would spill it so I took her in my arms for a while but she wanted down, then, within a blink of an eye, I hear Kinsley "TOOTER!!! No!! Mom LOOK!!" and of course, she spilled it everywhere :) Fun stuff... And anytime I leave the room, even if I gave her to Josh, she cries. And looks around for me (says Josh). I love my girls, though! Just waring me out a little.
Tomorrow, Josh's parents fly out here to LAX, originally I was suppose to pick them up but Josh thinks he'll be able to get off work in time to get them. More power to him, I wasn't looking forward to that drive with the girls anyway.Saying his parents are flying in together, I couldn't help but wonder what it'd be like if both my parents came out here together,as in still married! It's so weird to think about how different things would be right now if they weren't divorced. Okay, enough down sappy memory lane. We're looking forward to them coming, showing them our house & all around southern California! I'm sure pictures will be coming soon. They leave the 31st I believe. But they also will go stay with Jacob some too.
Today I'm going to this girls "Scentsy Party" I looked on the Scentsy website and it looks like stuff I'd LOVE so I'm really excited. I've never met her before, and don't know anyone who will be there. Family, you should be proud of me for trying so hard to make new friends, haha! I'm a big girl.. I have to be!!
XOXO
Chynna
1 comment:
Ooooh Chynna, I have been there done that (sadly, that's part of the reason I don't get very excited about having more babies, that's terrible to say but you understand)! My advice is 2 things: 1. start telling her no and meaning it or 2. grin and bare it and know there are better days ahead of you! I am really enjoying my girls right now. They are independent (such as:can go get their shoes on, pick up their toys, use their imagination and play for hours)! I hope you have a nice visit with Josh's parents. I have too often wondered about Ma & Pa and where we'd be as a family today! Oh well... can't wait to see more pictures! And I will hopefully be sending clothes soon.... love ya!!!!
Post a Comment