Tis' the season for college football, Apparently.. We had a great week even though Josh wasn't apart of it very much since he started work. So Monday, I dropped off the in-laws to LAX & right after, stopped for lunch at Jack in The Box. I took the girls in so we could stretch before being in the car for another hour and a half. When we got in line there was this cute little asian woman who immediately asked me how old Abrielle was and told me I had adorable daughters! Well, after we sat down & ate our lunch, little miss A needed to eat her some sweet potatoes (and I have to mix in the rice cereal, which is flakey and light as air) I ended up getting the flakeyness everywhere because its just so messy, but I didn't stress (even though I was alone at this restuarant right outside of the ghetto in Los Angeles & there was this scary woman at the counter asking the cashier for a payphone because her "car broke down" yet kept jabbering words you couldn't understand.....and yes she spoke english!) and of course Abri was fussy while eating (of course!) so the bright orange food was smeared all over her cheeks and in her nose. After she was finnished, that same old asian woman from before came up to me and told me that I was a wonderful mother!!! She had been watching me feed her the whole time and I didnt even know it. It was really sweet to hear those special words from a complete stranger! It made my day!
Okay so anyway, Thursday was suppose to be my Mary Kay party/ Girls lunch at the house. Well it ended up being a lunch only because my nephew is sick with a double ear infection! Therefore Elizabeth couldn't come do the Mary kay stuff, I was sad cause I wanted to see Gunner PLUS wanted to finally see what all Mary Kay has to offer! Oh well. I ended up having like 9 girls show up plus a 4 kids, so we had a great time getting to know each other. I think we've even decided to do a monthly lunch together! I am really excited & thankful that I am making a lot of friends out here.
Yesterday was Abrielle's doctor appointment. I was nervous before we got there since it's a new doctor & not on base. But the ladies at the counter were SUPER friendly & nice, the nurse was great & I liked the doctor a lot too! But best of all, the room was decorated in Finding Nemo!! Talk about Kinsley's heaven! Haha, she was loving it. I wish all pediatric dr offices were like that, it makes it so much more inviting to children and helps them relax. Plus, they even had books and toy cars to play with! It was a big weight lifted from my shoulders because having a good doctor for them means so much to me.
Josh has been at work since early Tuesday morning (so technically I havent' seen him since Monday) and he doesn't have service where he works so he can't call or text me throughout the day but at night where he sleeps he's got a little reception so he called me 2 or 3 times in all. He ended up coming home Friday night around 830 which was so exciting since we hadn't seen him all week and Kinsley kept asking everyday where he was! I can't imagine how awful it'd be if he were deployed and I'd have to answer it everyday for 7 months, that'd be so hard on both of us. Anyway, we're looking into cancelling Verizon service since his buddies with AT&T get service there..... Who knows though! He has to return to work today (Sunday) which stinks because its Labor Day wkend and everyone else is off, but the Marines he's training "don't rate" the time off, so neither can the instructors :( It's not us I'm worried about either, it's him because he's sick. And guess what!? He's passed it on to Kinsley & Abrielle!!!! Ahhhh!!! We've got one humidifier but we need another one for Kinsley's room! Please pray they feel better soon. I woke up last night with a killer stomachache so this morning my stomachs still super sensitive so I'm afraid to eat! I go to the DR on Tuesday and I'm gonna ask them to prescribe me some acid reflux medicine so that I can take it everyday. Mommies can't afford to be SICK, Ever!!!
Thanks for reading my ridiculously long post! Guess this is why I should update every day and not once a week, huh?
XOXO
Chynna
Waiting for our guests to arrive for our Girls Lunch :)
She asked "Do you want me to make a silly face?"
This is our new table cloth and purple leaf placemats that I love! Got it from Bed Bath & Beyond & I want to get the other color leaves that they had. SOOOO CUTE!
They were walking around holding hands, how sweet!
Elijah, Kinsley, & Riley! Sweetie pies
No comments:
Post a Comment