Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mamaw & Papaw made it to California!

I figure I should take this free moment to update with pictures because I know once they leave I'll have so many pics I'll be overwhelmed and not want to upload any at all. So here's their first day in California!

Mamaw brought presents! Her favorite were the painted finger nails. A great present, why didn't I think to get her those!? Anywho, Thanks Mamaw!

Their first feel of the icy pacific ocean! Brrr...
Mrs. California Sand herself! ;)
We walked out onto the jetty, right before this, a huge wave crashed on the rocks and got us ALL wet!
Kinsley's expression is priceless! She was preparing for the wave to crash again!
momma bear and baby bear :)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww....glad to see they are having a good time! Hopefully the weather stays nice for them while they are here =) Oh and I love your rug in the first picture of kinsley! haha..I caught my eye =) Have a wonderful time with your family hun!!

Anonymous said...

What fun yall are having! I love the nails. Where did she get those?!? So smart! Can't wait to see more! Kiss those sweeties from their Auntie Andrea!!!