Today was a wonderful and very beautiful day in Oceanside, California! Started off with getting the girls up at 8am (Kinsley has been taking late naps and won't get up until after 4pm, therefore being a NIGHT OWL!!!!) So I'm trying to break that right NOW. It's just not good for her. We ate breakfast & decided around 10 to take a stroll and stopped at the playground for a bit (of course I took several pictures) came back, ate lunch, laid them both down for naps and then around 230 we (including daddy!) went to the beautiful beach! I may have said before that the weather has just been so BLAH lately but this week has really shined up and we finally got to REALLY enjoy it all together (my favorite part!) Kinsley, of course, had a ball and was so sad to leave. But we decided while we were out we could go eat dinner, so we ate at a Mexican restaurant that ended up being really bad and expensive. So that really stunk :( Toys R Us was right around the corner so we stopped by there only to buy the bulk diaper box! So we had a really busy and fun day TOGETHER. I'm really trying to savor all these family moments because once Josh starts working he says the only time we'll see each other is on Sundays. I don't know though, maybe he's just a tad wrong and we can see him more often than that, I've gotta tell myself that, okay people!?! :)
Anyway, you know this picture crazy lady has a ton of pics to share!
Enjoy!
XOXO
CSG
Our PRECIOUS little nephew Gunner!!
This is the girls play closet!
Right beside the playground is the pool. Hopefully get to visit it soon!
Such a HAPPY baby!
2 comments:
What a fun day! I love the closet! It's perfect for them and it doesn't mess up your whole house! Wonderful! So glad yall had a great family day! We're hoping to have one of those soon! XOXOX from Auntie Andrea!
Your pictures are amazing, im still in shock that you guys get to live so close to the beach! LUCKKYY LUCKY! Anyways.. my comment is for... "only getting to see him on Sundays!" WHATTT IS THAT! i thought the non deployable was so you could see him MORE not less :[
Post a Comment