Tuesday, August 3, 2010
A Birthday Party & The Marina
Hello Out There!
This picture was taken before we visited a church on Wednesday night. Very nice people and just right down the road from our house but the church we visited on Sunday just seemed like a better fit for us & I've decided to place membership there. I'm very excited to get involved with the church and attend the women's meeting 2 Sundays from now! I'll keep you posted on how its going in the months to come.
Saturday we went to our friends house for their son's 1st Birthday Party. They live in our neighborhood so we actually just "strolled" on over. We had a lot of fun and Kinsley enjoyed staying inside playing with all the little babies! She's such a little mom!!! In fact, she calls herself "Mama, too" she always says to Abby, "come to Mama, abby! Come to mama! Say Maaa-ma! Maaaa-ma!" It's so sweet and funny at the same time. Needless to say, she is an incredible big sis and never stops being sweet to her baby sister. I'm trying to soak it in because I know that's not gonna last forever! :) Anyway, at the party they had a moon bounce & Kinsley finally went out there (because it was empty) one by one kids started joining her and I was very happy she decided to stay in. She likes people she's just so shy at first! She has to be pushed into situations sometimes in order for her to relax and enjoy it. She is getting so much better. Mommy & Daddy are proud!
Yesterday I took Kinsley to the beach because the weather man online said it was suppose to be (finally) cloud-free. The whole time we've been back it's just been like this foggy layer over the sun so it's been chilly almost every single day! Finally the clouds were suppose to part yesterday, but we got there too early. First she played in the sand for a while but then I talked her into walking down the jetty with me so she agreed! We walked down and enjoyed watching the big waves crash on the huge rocks but then she suggested we go to the marina (or "little water" as she calls it). I don't know how or why but I completely forgot about the marina. It's just like the bay we went to in San Diego, same calm water, safer. She played for the longest time while I just snapped pics of her enjoying life! PLUS the jetty/rocks block off most the wind coming in so it actually felt warmer down by the marina! It was a totally win win situation and we willlll be going back very soon!
Then when we got back we decided to go shop for some house decor, with a very small budget, but still, exciting! We bought a few cute things & I'll take pics and post them soon.
I've gotta go get ready, Elizabeth has planned a girls luncheon at her house with some girls I've never met, so that'll be a lot of fun, meeting new people! Plus eating is always enjoyable.
Pics from yesterday;;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What fun yall have! I wish we lived closer so our girls could play together! They'd have so much fun! Kiss those sweeties for me!!
Post a Comment