FINALLY! A day without headaches and fatigue!!!! I think it was back in January my friend Chrissy suggested Green Tea supplements for a little bit of energy boost. So I started taking them every day and noticed a big difference in my energy level (Thank GOODNESS! Mom of two, definitely take all the energy you can get!) But I ran out of them probably a week or so ago, and ever since then I've been having headaches and I am soooo tired!!! Today I had no choice but to run to Wal Mart & buy some! I took two and I feel so much better. SO, any moms or even non-moms out there needing a bit of energy (and I hear they're just plain ol, "Good for you" & they curb your appetite, too) I suggest "Mega T". But to clarify, I'm not trying to "lose 20lbs!" like the box says it can do. Anyway! I'm through w/ my advertising campaign paragraph....
Other than going to the beloved Wal Mart today, we also went to Yucca Valley Self Storage to make a payment for the storage building we'll have. It seems really silly to me that we're moving out and putting our things in storage for not very long at all and then moving it out and moving into another house. But it's what we want to do and I'm REALLY excited also because we will get to see Josh hopefully every day instead of just the weekends.. I can't wait to get to Camp Pendleton in 10 days!!! Josh told me today that HOPEFULLY we'll get the housing that's closest to his work because it's in walking distance of the PX, the commissary (I think he said that) the Library OH and it's just a mile-ish to the beach! He said you can see the ocean from the commissary(or PX, don't remember), uhhh I don't think I could Be more excited! I'm really hoping we get that housing so he'll be close to work and I can MAKE myself walk places instead of drive. He's planning on selling his Jeep to his friend so that knocks us down to just one vehicle but I've never minded sharing! :)
I am getting so discouraged with Kinsley and her potty training! I never thought it would be this difficult! She's so stinkin stubborn. I've tried harder today more than I ever have, hopefully it'll get easier and I am REALLY hoping that once we're living w/ Megan & Elijah (he also turned 3 in March) she will want to be a big kid like HIM and go potty! Help Megan!!! haha :)
Tomorrow is Josh's grandmother's (aka GRANNY!) 70th Birthday!! I thought she deserved some pretty flowers on such a big birthday so I ordered her some on ProFlowers.com (oh my word, I wanted to buy them ALL!) and she got them today and called me crying, she was SO thankful and it just made me feel so good for doing something nice (even though she very much deserves it). She's such a sweet woman and I am so thankful Josh had her in his life to grow up with & we have her to love and appreciate now! We love you Granny!!!!
I took pictures of all 3 of us today so you'd have something to look at.. And I also did silly pictures yesterday on this website called FaceInHole so I'll put them for your viewing pleasure.
Lots of Love,
Chynna
Please excuse Kinsley's unladylike pose, it's the only pose she'd do.
Me with all the boxes (courtesy of chrissy! thanks!)
This is Vampire Diaries, Whitney, Me, and YOU ANDREA! :)
Me & whit are big fans of the show..
I love GLEE!!! This is Blake, Lys, Kristal, Tyler, Me, Kat, Josh, And Kenz!
Preslee's serious face went well with the pic! Haha! I need a life!




3 comments:
I am loving the new layout! I'm also so glad that you have more energy now! I should look into that green tea stuff cause I need a nap most everyday!
I would be happy to help Kinsley get potty trained and I'm sure having Elijah here to be an example will be a huge encouragement!
When you get here we'll have to drive around to all the different housing you guys rate! The San Onofre ones are VERY nice and VERY close to his work and the beach! It's in San Clemente, so about 20 minutes from here, but we can ALWAYS plan play dates and what not!
You are too funny! And I love the pictures! I am going to check into that green tea stuff! Cause I am so sluggish these days! How soon does it affect you? Cause I've tried other stuff and it didn't do anything for me... but then again I probably didn't take it long enough. But I am already taking like 5 pills a day, it's hard to remember those vitamins, you know? But if it works for you hopefully it would work for me. Good luck with the potty training. Lily was the same way. I think I've told you the story on how she became a big girl! Hopefully Kinsley will be a BIG girl soon! Keep the faith and try with all you have to encourage her, I know at times it's hard and you wanna yell. I was there a lot!! But soon she will and this will all be a memory, till it's Abby's turn! Haha! Enjoy!!!! Love ya sister!
Hey! I got your message on my blog. And yes I got the pills today & could tell a difference already. Whew... thanks!
Post a Comment