Hope everyone was able to celebrate this day with the ones they love :) We woke up this morning & got dressed for church, heard a GREAT sermon then had a potluck. We came home and painted Easter eggs & then I hid them for Kinsley to find..
Oh wait.
It's been like a month since I've updated huh?! :)
Rewind like 3 weeks..
We left for Alabama on March 15th, had a great time and we're very grateful we got to see only family that lives in Athens but also Andrea & her girls and Papa bear too!!! ALL of our family was together. All sisters and all granddaughters. It was great to be with everyone. That next Monday Josh & I drove down to Mobile and left for our 5 day Western Caribbean Cruise to Cozumel & Calica, Mexico. IT WAS INCREDIBLE and completely dreamy. It was all I expected and more. Beautiful weather the whole time and Mexico was soooo gorgeous! It was good to get a little bit cultured, too :) I have soooooo many pictures from the stay in Alabama and the cruise, I'll try to upload most of them but at first I'll upload just my favorites. We came back that Saturday & stayed until the next Thursday (April 1). That was a completely exhausting trip (going from house to house, living out of suitcases for more than two weeks with two babies...) so I'm more than happy to be home. Speaking of home, we just had an earthquake here.. I heard in LA it was a 6.9, that's insane, here it wasn't much, I didn't even feel it but Josh did?! Huh.. Yesterday we took the girls to the Egg Hunt on Base.. it was a TONNNN of people and it wasn't much fun for the girls we were with because it was so overcrowded the girls only got two eggs a piece! So we decided to take it back to the house and Josh made us hamburgers while me, Chrissy & Melissa hid eggs for our kiddos around the playground!! Much more relaxed and fun for us all! As of right now, I just baked bunny cookies and Josh is going to grill us some steaks for dinner, So I've gotta hurry with this post!
Thanks for reading!
XOXO
Chynna
1 comment:
Thank you for finally updating, I was getting worried! We were so happy to see yall! And so happy yall are home safe and sound! We miss those girls. My girls really enjoyed playing with Kinsley and Abrielle! Can't wait till we can do it again! Kiss those sweet faces for me! I know they've gotta be sooo happy to be home in their own beds! Love ya sister!
Post a Comment