Monday, April 12, 2010

Family Strolls

Morning~!

*It's raining outside! Very rare when you live in the desert.. Sometimes I even forget the forecast can say Rain.. I just always assume sunshine. Yesterday it was about 85 degrees, sunshiney! I've been trying to find time to lay out because I know once it gets into May it'll be so hot I can't lay out without having a pool next to me.. Friday and Saturday I got to layout on our patio while both the girls napped. It was amazing that they both took long naps not to mention at the same time! Then yesterday I slacked and didn't make Kinsley take a nap. Which of course, ended up backfiring. I layed out while she played in the sand right next to me, sand was flying every where, then what do you know, Dallas escapes and runs in the yard with no leash! So I have to get up & tell Josh he ran out. Not long after Kinsley opens the screen door and there goes Dallas again. Then Kinsley wants some water, I get up again. Then she wants some pretzels. Sure, I'm not doing anything, let me go get it. Then she has a stinky!!! I told her to go tell Daddy... Thank goodness, he changed her. Not long after I hear the baby crying.. Kinsley wants to go inside to play with her, a couple minutes later I hear them both crying and Josh yelling. Guess that's my cue to come inside for good.. And that my friends is why I love being a Mommy :)

Josh leaves tomorrow to Camp Pendleton, I can't believe he's already starting school! It also happens to be my birthday, thank goodness I don't expect anything special like so many people in the world do on their birthdays.. I am just grateful that he's home and that we can all be together for a little bit on 'my' day and hopefully eat some cake! Getting hugs and kisses from my sweet little family is the only thing I want!

Since we have such pleasant weather days here lately Josh & I take the girls on a little stroll as much as we can. I don't know about you but I love the sun staying out until late! We can go on a walk at 6 and it's still light out when we get back home. Dallas appreciates the walks, as well! He's a big baby, and he doesn't listen to me.. But he likes me best..  Fortunately Josh found a friend to stay with while he's in school and best part = he's taking Dallas WITH HIM! Woo hoo!! I wasn't looking forward to learning how to deal with two kids plus a dog all on my own. Sometimes he whines in the night to let him out to pee, that's where I don't like having a dog.. When Josh was in Hollywood Friday, Dallas woke me up by whining at 130am and my heart was racing as I opened up our door to let him out, all I could think of was, There's going to be a man standing either at my door OR across the yard and all I can see is his shadow. Our light outside our door doesn't work so it was just a horrible feeling opening the door not knowing what was going to be there. But good news, I survived.

For the record, Kinsley now calls Abrielle "Abby", and we think it's just about the cutest thing in the world, just because it's coming from our little K's mouth. Speaking of Abby, she turned 5 months old yesterday! Where has the time gone????? She's been the best baby to us. She's always so happy and smiling and bringing joy to the three of us! I also feel like I have a special desire for her because Josh says we aren't having anymore kids. So I am soaking up every giggle and cry with her, just in case she really is my last baby.

Got a few pictures!

XOXO
Chynna

abby & nicky :)

chrissy with the kiddos

Hi! My Name's Abby & I love Swinging!

She was getting upset cause she couldnt arch her back..

Wearing her new shades, We won't lose this pair!! Hopefully..

It's the first time I put Abrielle in there w/o a carseat, she seemed to like it!

Shouldnt let him on the couch but I can't say no to him, he puts his paws on my knees and basically asks with his eyes If I can pick him up to put him on the couch.. I feel bad for him sometimes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy so much reading your blog! I've been meaning to call you for days now. But being a mommy, I know you understand! Resting for Mommies is nonexsitant! Doing something for yourself is crazy talk & no napping for little girls always back fires! We've taking Lily's naps away to help with bed time. She was always so hard to get down for bed at night. I have to say it has helped, but it's hard on me during the day. I am hoping to get her enrolled in a preschool soon. Or maybe a dance/tumble class. Gotta do something, right? The picutres are super cute and I am so happy you go strolling together! I want to start that with Robert in the afternoons too! Wish me luck, huh? Give the girls kisses, and I will call you tomorrow on your special day! Love ya sis!

thematlockclan said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!! I love the pictures of the girls...they are getting so big.