Hidey!
Josh got home late Friday night but I had a yummy dinner waiting for him! To make a long story short, he is staying in school, therefore we will still be moving out May 1st. Still be moving to Camp Pendleton in the end and still non-deployable (my favorite words)! Today my little Abby had to be Mommy's alarm clock.. around 6! Yikes! Not to mention she woke up at like 1 to eat, which hasn't happened in a while, but she got shots yesterday so I think she was just in a bit of discomfort! Actually I took both of the girls to the doctor yesterday morning, Kinsley was a nightmare! All he wanted to do was get her weight, and she cried and fought me and the nurse to not get on it! It was SO embarrassing!!!! All I could think of is how I wish Josh was there to help me, maybe scare her into doing it or something, I don't know! I mean I even bribed her with gum,candy,cake, I even said the magical words "CHUCK E CHEESE" and she still didn't budge!!! She has been STUBBORN since the day she was born though, that is a known fact. Finally I got on the scale WITH her and jumped off just in time for her feet to FINALLY sit on there. My word! That wore me OUT and that's exactly what I wanted to do to HER but I couldn't lose my cool in front of a nurse and her doctor, otherwise they may just think I'm crazy and refer me to a psychiatrist. And I just couldn't fit seeing a psychiatrist into my schedule yesterday.
Anywho, back to today.. I'm not a hugeee breakfast eater. Don't get me wrong I love BACON and BISCUITS but in the mornings I'm just not starving but I've always heard to not skip breakfast. So yesterday I looked online for a good Smoothie breakfast. I can drink in the mornings, I can handle a smoothie. So I bought me some frozen strawberries and this morning I got the blender out and actually made myself a strawberry smoothie! That's the closest thing to healthy food I'll probably ever come, so be proud of me! :) It was really yummy so I guess I'll start making them every morning.
Since I was up so early I got a head start on my first day of packing up.. I realized quickly that packing by myself isn't going to be a easy task.. One minute in to packing, Abs was crying wanting to take a nap.. I get her to bed and finally start packing! Then it's only natural that Kinsley's doing she shouldn't be. She's typing like a maniac on the computer keyboard and all these boxes are popping up on the screen asking "Delete?".
... Ohhh the JOYS of packing!!!!
I've actually accomplished a good bit in the tiny amount of mommy free time I've had though! Can't wait for Josh to come home this weekend and really help me and help us find more boxes. Well, I hear my little one making a dirty (hahah TMI??) and Kinsley's eating something I DID NOT give her so I've gotta run
Love!!!!
Chynna
1 comment:
You are so funny & I can so easily relate to everything in your blog! Haha! Isn't it so much fun being a mommy? Haha! Lily is hard headed but she isn't shy. I am afraid that Mollie will be like Kinsley next week when we go to the dr. When I took her with me she screamed anytime a nurse/dr came near me. I had to explain that they were there for me not her. Oh me! I hope you can get some packing done. The thought of packing makes me sick, so good luck sister!
Post a Comment