Thursday, April 29, 2010

Queen Procrastinator=Me

 Look at my little 16 yr old hairy boyfriend!!

I should nottttttt be online right now but I'm a self proclaimed procrastinator! I promise it's in my genes... :) Honestly I can't do anything right now anyway because we are out of boxes. And it's suuuuuper windy outside (what's up with wind and the desert?!!!) and it's a chilly 52 degrees YUCK! I'm cheap and not willing to go buy boxes with my credit card, but I'm too lazy to go looking for boxes too! Actually, not too lazy, I just don't want to get the girls out in this weather. I need Josh desperately!! My friend has some boxes that lives over here but I can't just leave the girls in the house by themselves.. Yesterday was our preinspection & he was seriously the nicest man ever!! He was just like, "it's not a white glove inspection, we just like to see that you tried cleaning it". When we moved out of 801 Aztec in '08 the inspection was totally WHITE GLOVE they were opening doors and looking in the cracks for DUST/DIRT! As if packing up and moving isnt stressful enough, let's add INSANE CLEANING to the list! Thank you LINCOLN MILITARY HOUSING for taking over 801 JUST in time for our move! You're awesome!!

Kinsley is doing GREAT with potty training!!!! I know this is TMI to some people who don't have kids but I was so proud of her this morning, she felt on her little booty and goes "Mama, I think I need to go poo poo" and what do you know, she went and got on the potty all by herself and went!! You can only imagine how much I praised her. I think its been a whole entire week since I've changed a dirty pull up!! & after THREE YEARS of changing dirty diapers EVERY SINGLE DAY you could say I am one Proud mama!!! :)


Tomorrow is Friday and Josh will be coming home
Saturday is moving day
Sunday is cleaning day
Monday is final inspection & we're off to Camp pendleton :)
X
o

mrs green

I don't have new pictures, But I have old pictures :)

Whitney Chynna Preslee @ Andrea And Robert's Wedding :)

Thanksgiving.. I think this was '03! Wowzers

Andrea, you look hot! The rest of us, not so much. hahahah!
Bestest friends since forever! This was at A & R's Shower at the Holiday Inn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow oh Wow at the pictures you choose to put on there! Josh's hair is so funny! But it's amazing how much older he looks now. You too! Wow! And I laugh everytime I see that picture of me and yall! That was my Dothan wedding shower and yall came down to go to the beach! And GOT LOST! Not surprising at all! But I was thankful yall got to come! Pres has really grown up too... so sad! Good luck packing/moving! Thinking of you! Haha! Love you and so happy about Kinsley and potty training! Mollie is starting to go! She "t-t" earlier today... it's the simple things in life. I will be so happy to not have to change a diaper for a while... what will I do with the extra $$?? Wow, I will be RICH!! HAHA Later sis!

Anonymous said...

I am Sooo Glad you Like Camp Pendleton. The first time I went to San Diego I thought that must be about as close to Paradise as I will ever get this side of eternity!!
I love the pictures and procrastinate or not, at least you do it..!
Where did you get that putting things off any way??>>??
Not from pop.... HeHeHe..
Love you Baby!
Going to get some Mega Green Tea doooda doooda stuff....gfs