Friday, April 9, 2010

Night Owl

It's late, But I'm awake..


It's Friday night & the girls are in bed asleep and Josh is in Hollywood! He's there because he was "voluntold" along with a few other Marines to go on the live set of a new comedy sitcom coming on NBC( (I believe) called "Pink House" and clap when the word "Applaud" lights up and laugh when the word "Laugh" lights up.. It's a really random  situation but you actually get paid to do so except they don't get to pocket the money (of course they don't..) the money is going to the fundraiser for the ball in November! So anyway, that's what his deal is!

We've had a great week back home except I've been sooo tired and completely un- house wifely so tonight I finally sucked it up and did the mountain of laundry that had built up this past week. I forget how good I feel after I see that our house can be clean. It makes me so much more relaxed! I should be taking advantage of this free time right now by cozying up in bed and sleeping but what do you know, I'm not very tired.. I don't think I've updated since I took the girls to the doctor? They both have ear infections!! Kinsley's is a double infection and Abby's (what Kinsley now calls her, and I think it's SO sweet) was just in her right ear. My poor babies! Flying messed them up. No more flying for us! Not for a loooong time, at least. We love the recent weather we've been having & we love that Chrissy is our new neighbor, too! The girls (kinsley & hailey) get to play together as much as they want everyday and they absolutely love it! Tomorrow we plan to go to the yard sales on base, I really need to find Kinsley some summer clothes! I layed out today, oh my word I am so burnt! But I love the feeling of summer. So, it's okay. I am just sooo excited to be moving to Camp Pendleton this summer! Couldn't have come at a better time!!


Papa, If you're reading this Can you let me know? I hope you get the time to read my blogs, I love you!!!

 Hailey pushing her baby brother
Kinsley pushing her baby sister
sooooo adorable.




MY FIRST TIME SWINGING LIKE A BIG GIRL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you've updated! I am hoping to do the same soon. I just took the girls outside and took our "spring/easter" pictures! I am downloading them now in hopes at least a few of them are good. I hate the girls were/are sick... We've never had ear infections (knock on wood)but I hear their pretty rough! Kiss those sweet growing girls for me! We miss them and wish we lived next door to you cause we'd play all the time!