We made the decision to take the advantage of Josh's 'respite leave' and go home to good ol Alabama for a few weeks. And we also decided while we finally have the opportunity of a free babysitter we'd take ourselves on a late honeymoon cruise! We've booked our reservations for the Carnival Fantasy to take the 5 day Western Caribbean Cruise leaving out of Mobile,AL and stopping in Cozumel & Calica! I can only imagine how much I'll miss the girls because I barely made it out alive when we spent two nights away in Las Vegas. But I think I'll be a lot more comfortable this time knowing they have got plenty of loved ones taking great care of them both and spoiling them to no end! We are leaving Sunday afternoon to drive to Los Angeles and spend the night in this hotel that shuttles to the airport (its $10 a day to park our car at the hotel, airport is $30 a day..) Then Monday morning we leave bright & early to our destination, Huntsville,Alabama! Staying until March 31st. March 30 is when Elizabeth is scheduled to be induced, so hopefully he'll come then OR BEFORE :)
I've taken a million pictures this week since we have a dog and it was Kinsley's birthday and such. here's some..
xo csg
Jennifer's dog Skye came over to meet Dallas
Our silly girls
Driving off in her hot new car
Don't worry I caught him before he licked her.


1 comment:
I love you're pictures! And I am sooo happy yall are finally going on a much needed honeymoon! I hope we can work it out where we can get together! Be safe and I am sure we will talk soon...
Post a Comment