Monday, April 5, 2010

"Cruise with me baby"

[[The title is from that duet w/ Heuy Lewis & Gweneth Paltrow]]

I'm going to take the time to upload CRUISE PICTURES!!!

Only for you, Family!! :)





INSIDE THE SHIP, IT WAS SOO BIG, and FANCY! :)
The hot tub on the ship.

Our awesome Ship~!!

Our first towel animal.

NOTHING BUT OCEAN.. Kind of overwhelming!
Yes, there was a huge slide, ON A SHIP! It was just weird but neat at the same time..

Eeeek! Going down stairs.

I was watching them like they were my own kids...


Enjoying every moment!

The front of the Fantasy :)



The ship at night

The night before it read "Sea Depth 10,000+ ft" ScARYYY STUFF!

The morning we arrived in Cozumel, Mexico

Your tourists, Josh & Chynna :)

So let me explain, You can choose an excursion for the days you are in Mexico, this day we chose to see the Mayan Ruins. It was really interesting but if I saw the pictures only then I'd be bored, So I'm not offended if you don't look at these ! :) 

That use to be the only entrance for the Mayans..

Our tour guide filled us in on Mayans and their beliefs and My Word, they were VERY intelligent!!

More ruins, and a path that led to the beach (7 miles away..)

I wasnt even sure what I was taking pictures of.

Do you see the iguana (I think)...?? :)


It was a big hole in the center, maybe they threw bodies down there. Or maybe it was a well. Ahh haha I don't even know.


Taking pictures while we went thru Cozumel MX.

See the black tank to the top right? It's gasoline, our tour guide told us that they're prepared for a flood at all times, they have gasoline on all the roofs on the island just incase. He said it was 2 weeks worth of gas, smart thinkers!!

After the Mayan Ruins, we got to go see one beach on the island, Beautiful!!!


They MADE me wear this brown bib because I was eating BBQ Chicken.. IN MEXICO. Sorry but I just don't like Mexican food unless its from Taco Bell. I know, Shame.

The private beach we were on!

Getting the ship's tail in the bkground

Look at that OCEAN! It was soo clear, and that there is our awesome ship as well!


We were on the top of our ship, and I  put the self timer on. Go Me!

The next day we were in Calica, Mexico.
It was aaaaaaaaamazing.
This is our bus to get to our excursion of the day.
Called "Xcaret!" 
It was soo beautiful and so much fun!

Just some prettyness at the park..


These pools were right on the ocean so it was really ocean water you were swimming in! The waves were crazy that day so we skipped this pool..

This is the pool we swam in! You could go out to the ocean too!

YOU LOVE MY HAT!







I just love this picture.

This pool had fishies in it~ Notice nobody was in it..

A waterfall at the pool from above.




This was a 360 Scenic Tower, it went in a slow circle so you could see the entire island from 200ft above. Awesome! PLus, it had an a/c and we needed it :)

The beach we were at from above!
You could see our ship from the tower yet it took us 30 min to drive there..

An aquarium wall, says Xcaret! Mexico. Well worth the money!!

Before dinner that night.

dinner our last night.


This shows where we went on the map, Mobile to Cozumel and Calica, MX

The End!

xoxo
chynna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That looks like one amazing honeymoon! Well worth the wait, huh? You two are soooo cute! You make a very sweet couple! And I did like all of your hats, I think you had more than one. Right? Anyways, I loved looking! I know that had to have taken you all day to upload! Whew! Thanks for uploading them!