Friday, April 16, 2010

Ball pit turned Swimming pool

Yesterday was another beautiful HOT day so I decided to take Kinsley's old "ball pit" and turned it into a swimming pool! She was so thrilled, I even put Abs in her Bumbo so she could join in on the fun.

Big splash! Abby looks like she didn't appreciate it!
Kinsley "swimming" :)

Sisterly LOVE!




Someone help me! Kinsley has been talking like a baby for a few days, and I'm just about to go crazy. It's not constantly all day, but she won't quit! Instead of saying (like she use to) "mommy, I want sumpin to eeeat" she will say "EAT? EAT? EAT?" In a baby voice. And just now she looked out the window, with that baby voice "Pool!? Pool!?" I keep saying Kinsley, PLEASE quit talking like a baby and talk like a BIG GIRL I know you can! But she keeps doing it, and it's not cute or funny anymore. I would better understand this if her SISTER was talking like that because I've read that sometimes the older children will talk like the baby when they start talking but she isn't talking yet. Ahhhhhhhhh!

Anywho, onto Josh and his update.. Yesterday was really his first day at his school. They had to get up early to PT (and I mean EARLY!) and I'm not sure what else they did. Whatever they did, he didn't like, apparently. He called me and told me he's afraid he's not going to like being an instructor.. I'll keep my opinion to myself right now and just tell you he's coming home this weekend and we're going to talk about it. So hopefully Monday I'll have an update for you! Other than that, he's sooo home sick! He keeps telling me he misses his girls, especially Kinsley. And that he went to the store and saw a pacifier on the ground while walking in and thought of his baby and got sad. Haha he's so cute! I'm glad the feelings are mutual! We don't like him being away either, Kinsley has said so many times, I wish Daddy was here.. I miss daddy.. Daddy will take me to the playground when he gets home today! We're hoping he gets off work at a decent hour today so he'll come back today instead of tomorrow!

Well, guess that's my update for now!
Have a lovely weekend!
xo
Chynna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love it! Abby looks so big sitting in the pool! That was a good idea Chynna! My girls got wet today too. I was washing my car and they kept screaming "water me Mama!" So they were soaked, but they enjoyed it so much. Makes me excited about the summer! I know we'll be out there a lot this year!
I wanted to give you what little advice I have about the baby talk. Lily does that from time to time and it drives me nuts! It's usually when she wants something, so I told her unless you talk to me like a big girl you will not get what you're asking for. Usually that works. But the other day I noticed Mollie started doing it. She'd lay in my lap and go "ma ma! Wa wa!" Now I don't know if that was just her playing or what. But I tried to quickly put a stop to it. I love my girls and miss that they aren't babies anymore. But I enjoy them growing too! And talking to me instead of me having to guess what's wrong or what they want!
Sorry that was a book, but you asked for it sister! Oh! If you have any advice on whinying (sp) let me know. Cause that drives me crazier!!! Haha! Hope yall have a nice relaxing weekend together as a family. Josh is in our prayers! You two sis! Love you!!!