Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pain all Over!

Uggghhhh... I woke up at 6am in the fetal position feeling like I was going to rip apart if I moved! I went to the bathroom and was just pouring with sweat, I knew I was about to be sick, yuck! My stomach was KILLING me it hasnt hurt that bad in months! In fact I've not 'got sick' since I found out I was pregnant. And after this morning, I'm even more thankful! That's just terrible. Anyway I finally felt well enough to crawl in my oh so comfortable bed.. And fell back asleep til Whitney brought Mia over. She said she won't stop talking about Chuck-E-Cheese so I've decided to take the girls there AFTER their VERY LONG naps :) I've just gotta make sure I can get Preslee or one of my friends to go with me. I wouldn't wanna lose sight of one of our babies in Chuck-E-Land. My blog is titled "Pain all Over" because my throats hurting from getting sick, my backs hurting I guess just because I'm pregnant and that's part of the process, my head is hurting just because it hurts EVERY MORNING and my stomach hurts too. Probably from getting sick. So I've got all these pains every which way and it stinks!

I didn't write yesterday because I didn't have any adventures to write about! Kinsley & I just stayed in the house ALL DAY LONG while I washed both our bed sheets,etc. And did the nasty dishes. I even cooked us dinner. COOKED being the keyword! It wasn't anything difficult, just fetticini alfredo. It was sooo good. Then we went to bible class and came home and went to bed. Still haven't heard from Josh but I'm constanly praying for him & everyone else out there and their families. Not hearing from him is the hardest part. Maybe I'll get a package from him today that'll make me feel better! I'm expecting a package with a bunch of DISNEY movies he bought from Iraq. Hopefully they're not in Arabic. SURELY NOT!?!

Let me see if I can find some pictures to upload.. Just for fun.












These are from a few weeks ago, taken on our web cam! She loves looking at herself! :) Silly girl!
Later Gator!
Chynna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you were sick! That is no fun. Especially when you've got other small ones! I hope you get to feeling better soon. But I hate to say it but that may not be until Jan 2010! We love you and always LOVE reading your blog!