Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long time no write..

Okay so I'm a nerd and am a part of this website too! Andrea, you weren't the first Stewart girl to find this site. Afraid I subscribed to this site in January. But you do a very good job of posting pictures in here, I dont know if I know how to do that yet. So since Andrea's on this site I figure I'll switch to here too. Goodbye shutterfly I guess. I'll leave that site open for those who want to look at my already uploaded pictures. Alyssa's on here too.... Yall remember her,right? :) She told me she joined this site so I looked at her page and remembered I had a sign in name on here too. Looking at my previous posts made me laugh. I certainly did get pregnant before Josh deployed!! :)

Well; let me try to figure out the picture adding to make my blogs more interesting!


Oh ok that wasnt hard to figure out! That's Mia myself and my neice on Josh's side, Makenna!










Ok now the picture thing has me stressed. I'll do it later
Thats Mia Kinsley Kenna and Me in Granny's pool



Love,
Chynna

No comments: