Yesterday was my brother in law, Jacob and Elizabeth's wedding! I was her 'assistant' for the day and once we go going I didn't stop to breathe til about 9pm last night. I didn't sleep very well last night because Kinsley woke up and I was too tired to fight with her to get back in her own bed. So today has REALLY drug on for me and I'm so ready to get in bed. I already dozed off on the couch while Kinsley was sititng right next to me glued to her 'tb' (what she says when she wants me to turn it to her favorite channel, the Noggin). It just so happens I've been waiting for this Sunday to come for a long time, one of my favorite shows comes back on tonight, Army Wives! But anyway, their wedding was beautiful and of course she was too. I'll post some pictures right quick but I've gotta get off soon, its almost 9 and I want Kinsley in the bed before Army Wives come on. Oh, also today I went to Blake's parents 25th anniversary party. I told his mom that they really inspire me, I really admire anyone that's stuck it out 25 years together. It's so much easier to just give up.
Much Love, Chynna
1 comment:
Hey! I can't believe that Mrs.Fairly's daughter got married and that you are related to her. Funny! She is beautiful and so were all you other ladies! :-) Hope you got some good sleep! Love you!
Post a Comment