So in 21 days I will know what this little pea in my stomach is!! (I had the date wrong, its June 30 not July 1. Just a day difference.) And in a little over a week Papa Guy will be coming to visit!! I am sooooooo excited to see my Daddy! Seems like we only see him once every 6 months now. And when we do see him, it's not for a long time. It's like for a day. So hopefully we'll get more time together! We'll have to celebrate his huggeeee 50th birthday and Father's Day! Aww I wish I could talk to Josh on Father's Day :( Maybe he'll get to call... Bless his heart.
Today was another good day! Kinsley & I went over to Granny & Papa's around 2 and I ate a yummy grilled hamburger. Then we went outside and Papa had the grilled bbq chicken ready so yes, I did eat chicken too. Then I swam for a while with Jas, Jessica, Jacob, Uncle Larry & their cousin Kayela. They started playing games that I wasn't really into so I eventually got out because I'm lazy like that! And ate wedding cake and strawberry icing. I finished it off by eating a big ol steak. I'm pregnant, okay???? I mean when you give me all those choices to eat I can't say no to any of them I just need them all. :) They were all soooo good. My hair is still wet from the pool and that is really gross. But I washed it earlier today so I'm certainly not washing it again today! Ha!! :)
Here are some pictures from today..
No comments:
Post a Comment