Friday, June 19, 2009

Papa Bear's in Town!

It's been a long week in my little world.. Guess because we've been waiting for my daddy to get here! We went swimming at Granny & Papa's yesterday. The heat index for the past 2-3 days has been 100 to 105! So the pool wasnt even cool! But it felt good. Daddy got to my house this morning at 9:30 and shortly after Valorie,Haven,Mazee, & Preslee came over to visit. We went & picked up Village Pizza and then by that time it was nap time, especially for Daddy. He drove through the night from Michigan. Whitney came over after she got off work at 4 so we just hung out and talked while the girls watched Lion King. I made dinner.. Daddy was impressed his little girl could cook, and I even cleaned the kitchen afterwards! Josh has taught me well :) Then I decided to take Whitney & Mia's pictures outside just for practice. We're going to find a prettier spot and take much better ones, I'll add some of her personal favorites below. Tomorrow Val & Mama are having a yard sale at Peaches & Cream so I'm sure I'll be up there too. Right now Papa bear & Me are watching Marley & Me. I've already seen it but he hasn't, he's doing his movie-laugh. Yall know what laugh I'm talking about :) It's good to hear! It's good to have him home!
Much Love, Chynna




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! You are a great photographer!