Friday, June 26, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

YEP!
Going to see that movie tonight with Blake and Alyssa! Kinsley is spending the night at Granny and Papa's :( I don't like when she stays the night away from me anymore, I'm getting super attached to her. Mainly because she's my whole entire little world since Josh isnt here for me to tend to.. Or maybe that's just how it goes, you have a baby and every day you become more attached. Wow, hope that's not the case, I'm worried of how I'll be in the years to come.So my dear friend Alyssa's offered to stay with me tonight so I don't have to sleep alone!:)
Oh so, Michael Jackson died yesterday, along with Farrah Fawcett. And the guy off of Star Search Ed McMann (?) died the day before.. Just throwing that in there for Andrea because she probably doesn't know cause she doesn't have cable.. :) Kidding Dee-Dee!! I'm sure you knew.. And if not, now you do...

A few days ago I got 'word' that Josh's batallion (or maybe unit..I don't know) will be making an early arrival......... I'm trying my hardest to not get overly excited because I know it's just word and it changes more times than I blink in a day.. But just the thought of it gives me butterflies! If that's the case, we have less than 3 months! That to me sounds like TOMORROW. I'd have to get A LOT done in a HURRY if that happens but I'd do it with a smile on my face! I wish he could call right this second so I could discuss this with him! Oh well I'll hopefully hear from him on Wednesday..

Us girls will be leaving Thursday afternoon (instead of Friday) for the beach! We are THRILLED!! Once the girls hear the word 'beach' they won't stop talking about it ALL DAY.. 'Wee go-in to da beeeech! Go-in to da BEEEECH!' I think Whit & I have agreed to not tell the girls where we're headed in the car on Thursday, it might be a nightmare... "Are we there yet?" Anyway so we'll be leaving first thing Monday morning. For me, and especially hard working Mom Whitney, that's a long vacation! And well deserved for Whitney. I can't wait to see the girls playing on the beach now that they are a little older than last years trip in April. I remember Kinsley had just started walking, and Mia was really afraid of the sand. The fireworks on the 4th of July will be so fun to look at!! I can't wait! :) :)
I'll update this weekend on my personal review for My Sister's Keeper.
Much Love,
Chynna








I made the girls these visors with animal stickers on them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may not have cable, but I do watch something called the news. It's a show that tells you whats going on in the world! Haha! We're excited about yall coming and I am working on seeing if Robert will let us go down to see you on the 4th! I think it'll be fun! I'll keep you updated! Good luck on Tuesday or is it Wend?!? Anyways, we'll be thinking blue. haha!

Anonymous said...

Oh P.S. I love the sun visors can you make me one? Haha! Those are sweet pictures!