Today was an awesome start for the week. I wish I could have more days like today. Whitney brought Mia at her usual time, I got the girls to lay down around 11 and they woke up at 1. I got them dressed, then headed over to Granny & Papa's house! It was such a beautiful day, perfect for swimming. Kinsley for some reason didn't want to swim, she's so attached to Granny she always wants to be where Granny is. So Mia got in the pool with me and we swam all day long. Jessica & Jasmine were also there along with two of their friends, oh & we can't forget Makenna! :) We played pool games for a long time, Granny brought us chips & 3 different kinds of dips & drinks too. It was a lot of fun. Then I came home to a VACUUMED DEN and WINDEX'D TABLES!! Thanks Mother!! That was the cherry on top of my day!
Tomorrow we are going back over there around 2, Papa's grilling out for Jacob since he's home we've gotta have a big BBQ! I always enjoy free food and the company of Josh's sweet family. I am so thankful to have them. Whether they realize it or not, they really comfort me when Josh is away & make me and Kinsley feel so loved. Wednesday I'll be going to get more blood drawn, this time it's to determine if our unborn baby has downsyndrome. Wow, I really don't like saying that. I pray all the time that God will give us another healthy baby! You really don't know how unbelievably LUCKY you are to have a HEALTHY BABY! The odds are against you and it's just a miracle if your baby is perfectly fine and I think we easily forget that. All of us and our babies have been so beautiful and healthy, we should thank God a lot more often for that!
Speaking of babies, mine is in her bed crying & I don't know why, she's been asleep for an hour now.. Whew, she has such a loud cry it hurts my ears even when she's a room away!! I checked on her & gave her water but she didn't get up. She does that sometimes. Bad dreams, maybe? Hope she gets over it soon, I can't stand hearing her just cry and not know what to do. :( That's the worst feeling, not knowing how to help your baby feel better!
I write a lot, I realize that. :) But I don't have my husband here to tell about my day or anyone else really so I just lay it out on here for the world to see. I am really,really missing him.
Pictures for my dear readers..........
Kinsley eating chocolate strawberries at the wedding.
Kinsley Myself & Jacob!
Kinsley & Makenna eating ICE! MMMMM....
Granny being Granny, always helping.
Thanks for reading! More later.
Chynna
1 comment:
I love your blog so much I copied it. I also enjoy reading about your day! I think it's so much fun to read about what's going on in your little world. And what you have to say is so uplifting and just enjoyable to read! Keep the pictures coming I love looking at them. Oh and thank you for changing the color of your blog. With that black one I could never read my comment. Haha! Love you sister!
Post a Comment