Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New MOS?!

For those of you who don't know what "MOS" is, it stands for "Military Occupational Specialty" meaning, your job in the military! Like right now, his MOS is Infantry. Which is the hardest physically. And Josh's back has gotten really bad since he joined, and his knees too. So I just heard from Josh, wasn't suppose to for like another 2-3 weeks!! It was a great surprise :) They had to come back to the main base because two of their guys needed medical assistance, nothing too serious tho, thank the Lord. So they won't be there for long, he can't tell me when they'll leave again but I know it's soon. Anyway, he gave me some exciting news, he said that when he re-enlists he's thinking seriously about changing his MOS to Intel (intelligence). No, I'm not sure what all that would mean, but I know it's safer than infantry. And not near as rough on his body!! That's what I'm most excited about. He needs his back, and his knees. He said that he will request a nicer base,too! So hopefully *fingers crossed* we'll get to move to a nicer base when he reenlists! Meaning that we'll stay in Twentynine Palms til August 2010 and then move somewhere else. I think. ANDDDDD Best of ALL!!!!! He's trying to get in with a non-deployable unit!! (Meaning he WON'T DEPLOY!) AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dream come true!! So please, PLEASE pray!




OH! You know what else today is?!?! 3 months down mark!!!!!!!!!!! Meaning 4 months left of this deployment!!!!!!! I am THRILLED! Compared to SEVEN months, 4 months sounds like NOTHING! I'm so excited. And this time next week I'll be @ the doctor, seeing if the baby is a girl or boy!! But we all know that it's a girl! We just have to get proof now.. :)






Okay well I guess that's enough UPDATE for now...




Thanks for reading!




xoxo*CHYNNA

Ok I APPEARED to be really pregnant in this dress But I'm not realy THAT huge. And sorry, the picture wouldnt flip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Chynna! We can't wait to find out what you're having! And we can't wait to see yall soon! Miss you! And we will keep praying for you and Josh! Love you!