So today I finally opened up the suitcase & packed up some clothes that Kinsley & I won't need for the next week. It's almost FULL and I haven't even put anything like shoes in there. I guess I'll be having to pack two suitcases, a carry on, and her travel crib. What fun it is to pack up your life ;) Josh is still in the field, he said he woke up every hour last night while he was in the 'fetal position' because it was so cold. Mind you that this Sunday it'll be two weeks and they don't have showers out in the middle of nowhere. Gross. And how sad for him! He 'baby wipes' though. :) We've been talking about getting pregnant before he deploys. For some reason the more & more I think about it the more I want to. But I'd be completely fine if we waited til he comes back. It's just weird because this time last month I would probably say you're crazy to think I'm having another one anytime soon! Wonder what it is that's changed my mind... It's probably the fact that HE brought it up & it was HIS idea, he's really good at pursuading me! How'd you think he got me to marry him?! Just kidding!! :) :) Once again, my laptop is dying so I have to stop here!
Toodles,
Chynna
No comments:
Post a Comment