Hello....
Okay it's morning time so I'm more motivated to figure this website out... The girls are trading SHOES and helping each other put them on their feet. Yesterday was so precious, they were coloring with crayons and Kinsley had the box and Mia would say, 'another one Ki ki' Kinsley would say, 'Okay, here go' Mia says 'Thank you.' Kinsley replies 'You elcome'. Every time they'd switch crayons or anything they'd always say Thank you and You elcome. It made me proud, mine and Whitney's hard work of repeating thank you and you're welcome is finally paying off! Anyway I woke up this morning and put Kinsley in her high chair with breakfast and I got to relax in the bath tub for a good while. When you become a mommy those little moments to yourself are taken away so when I get to take a bath without her trying to throw toys in or screaming, you really learn to appreciate it. I've been feeling little flutters in my stomach this morning, which is the baby kicking! When I read the word 'flutters' I didnt really think it'd feel like that but it's exactly what it feels like. Makenze came over yesterday to start the Harry Potter movies with me. We got through one and a half. That was a challenge, having both girls running in front of the screen and bringing in loud toys. But I didnt expect it to be easy or relaxing. After I finish this, I'm going to turn it back on and who knows maybe I'll lock up the girls in Kinsley's room..... Not a bad idea...... :) As soon as Whitney gets off work Kinsley & I are going to Granny & Papa's to eat, celebrating Jacob being home. Tomorrow he and Elizabeth (Fairley) are getting married! I wish Josh could be here to see his little (and only) brother get married. OH!! Yesterday FOR THE FIRST TIME EVERRRR Josh & I were able to webcam! He always gets to see me and Kinsley but we've never been able to see HIM! And we got to yesterday!! It was so exciting! It's the first time we've 'seen' each other since March! I can't wait to see him again in person... Come onnnnnn OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's covered in sand and dirt! But This is my husband in Iraq!! Come home soon! xoxoThis is my child.. She looks grumpy. Probably because she was! She's feeling much better since this picture though.
Makenna, Kinsley, Mia and Myself.
more later..
Chynna
1 comment:
Hey Chynna! So glad you have a blog. It's really cute. I've got to spend some more time figuring out how to make cute webpages. I love those first feelings of kicks. I felt Mollie's soonier than I did Lily's. Maybe cause I knew what to expect... I don't know. But it's sweet that you've got a precious little life growing inside of you. Enjoy the time you get alone in the bath. Because you THINK it's hard with one baby just wait until #2 gets here. But you'll figure it out. Give all those sweet girls kisses from their Aunt Andrea! We love yall and can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment