Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day!

Happy Daddy's Day to my Papa & to my love, Josh! I love you both sooo much!
It was nice having Daddy here for a few days, and especially having him here today and being able to go to church service with us! I'm really scatter brained at the moment, so please excuse me if I'm being weird...Uhhh I can't think... OH! Last night all of us girls and papa went to Bridge Street (fancy new outside mall in huntsville) and ate at the two fast food places and then walked down to the water and let the girls play. It's really hot outside, like, so hot that my house is hot. And I have it on 67... My stomach's so tight right now I'm feeling heartburn-ish and lately at night my nose gets extra stuffy :( So I feel really bad right now. And my upper back is hurting, probably from laying on the couch! Ughhhhh. I'm a groggy, pregnant MESS right now!Anyway, here's some pictures from today. Miss you Papa, already!!
Love,Chynna





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like yall had a great time! We are enjoying him now! I hope you get to feeling better. I know being pregnant is sometimes no fun. But God doesn't give us anything we can't handle! You're strong and a great mama! Looking forward to seeing you and the girls soon! Love you!