Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend

Happy Valentine's Day! To those who celebrate.. :) We've had GORGEOUS weather for the past couple days and we've been taking advantage of it by taking long walks around here! Josh joined us on our walks yesterday and today, which I especially enjoyed because he will push the very heavy double stroller for me! But for the most part (and up this steep hill) I push them, cause I'm the one who is wanting to shed post-pregnancy pounds!! Anywhooo! We had a rather tough weekend, Kinsley's stomach bug is getting a little better today, but she almost refuses to drink anything all day. I don't know how we're supposed to keep her hydrated when she won't drink anything! We offer her anything she wants but she just won't. Which is not like her AT ALL! Normally I'll give her a juice box and she's finished with it before she even makes it to the couch. So, keep her in your prayers, please!

 
This is from Olive Garden last month (Friend took it with her camera)

 
I'm not sure if I uploaded this one yet.
-3 Months Old-


Kinsley is SUCH a sweet big sister! She treats her so gently. It's precious to watch.

Goofy baby!!!

 
Her first Valentine's day!

Kinsley being silly for Mama.

 
Thanks Ga Ga for the bib! I love it.

 
Taking pictures of Daddy playing bball with Kinsley on this beautiful day!

My heart(s).

 Maybe she will be a basketball player?? No luck with that if she gets my non-athletic genes!


 
Daddy shooting it from the back and he made the shot!

 
Kinsley is a model without even realizing it!


Hope you enjoyed!
XOXO
Chynna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that someone is having beautiful weather. It's been so cold here, ugh! So ready for spring! Your little family is so pretty, I love reading all about your everyday life! I hope Kiki is better today! Stomach bugs are hard especially on Mommy!
Love you sister!