This is my [pregnant] friend Shelby! Her baby shower was at our church yesterday, she & her husband are moving bases, to HAWAII! Poooor things! They're just gonna hate perfect weather and post-card like scenery! :) I will miss her! They're having a little girl, Ayla. Good luck to the parents-to-be!!
I just can't believe how big my Abrielle is getting. I truly am soaking up every minute with her! She is so lucky to have Kinsley as a big sis and Josh as a Daddy! He never stops impressing me with his fatherly skills, it comes sooo natural to him! And Kinsley is just precious with her, I need to buy more blank DVD's so I can be recording all of these special moments..
Whitney & Mia will be here *NEXT* TUESDAY!! Can't believe it!! Soooo excited! I may just cry when I see how much Mia has really grown!

She finds her hands and sucks on them and makes this popping noise, usually I find mouth noises very annoying but she makes it sound sooo cute! I just love her.


She's a happy baby, so she has a happy Mama!
XOXO
Chynna
((EDIT))
Abrielle has been anti-daddy since last night. We've done a few 'tests' a few times today to see if it really is him that she doesn't want to be with. Anddd unfortunately, it is! It's soo adorable to watch tho, I can't help but love seeing her little fat cheeks quivering right before the big cry.. Here's an example!
She looks around for me once she's in Daddy's hands and when she can't really see me or Josh talks, that first face happens. Maybe she's just getting attached to her Mama!! :)


2 comments:
Omgosh that last picture of Abrielle is just too cute for words! She so happy and so precious!!! You have two wonderful little girls chynna!! Im sure you know that but I just have to say it over and over becasue they are truly just so precious, you and josh are doing and amazing job!!!
You're babies are growing too fast! I love the age Abrielle is right now! They are a big enough to hold up their head but still completely dependent on you! Haha! I hate to hear that she is anti-daddy! My girls went and are going through the same thing! Mollie wants very little to do with her daddy. Makes me feel special and loved, but also is annoying when I want a break!! And my heart breaks for Robert! I love her faces before and during her crying! Makes me wanna kiss all over her! How's Kiki's big girl panties going? Let us know, we're all dying to find out! xoxo!
Post a Comment