Josh came home from work today and said that his First SGT told him that Josh's name is on the list to go to SOI school for April! BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *as usual* this could always change. Example: They go down the list of selections and see Josh's name and they could be like "we have enough guys coming in for school, we don't need anyone else". Josh seems to think he's going to go but neither of us are counting on it, just hoping!! I wanted to write this real quick so I could ask my faithful readers for PRAYERS! I want this to work out soo badly! Thanks!
XOXO
Chynna
(something I made for Bible class for the kiddos to color)
3 comments:
The Matlock's are praying!! Good luck! And thank you for sharing your neat website! I love editing the photos!! Love Hannah
I am praying praying praying that it sticks and that he goes in April!!
We will keep yall in our prayers! God is good and always faithful! We love yall! xoxox to the girls!
Post a Comment