Sunday, February 7, 2010

Start of something new??

Hello Loves!!

Abrielle is doing much better! She will be seen this Thursday (her 3 month birthday!) to get an ultrasound on her kidneys. We're expecting a call from the pediatrics urology office very soon! I found out that the office is over a hour & a half away from here, I can't believe I'll (most likely) have to make the drive by myself with the girls. I won't count on Josh getting off work for it! 

Proof She's Better:



Kinsley FINALLY went to Bible class alone this morning! Every other time I've had to sit in there with her, and for the people who haven't heard my Kinsley's ear piercing cry, don't judge me for not just making her stay & letting her cry it out! That girl has a screaming cry your ears will never forget, and hope to never hear again :) I told her this morning "Mama really wants to go to my Bible class, but you've got to stay in here with Ms Kathy!" She looks at me with her big puppy dog blue eyes ".... okay, Mommy. Go!" I also offered to teach Wednesday night Bible class for Kinsley's age. Which is only her and another little boy, but that's more than enough kids to teach! :) I took the girls to a church in Yucca Wednesday night & to my surprise the doors were locked and nobody was there. Not cool! :(


This is Kinsley with our new DOUBLE STROLLER we bought!! It's a Sit N Stand stroller (You can take out the back seat and she can actually stand or sit on a 'bench' type seat, while strolling!) Super cool in Kid Land, I'd say. I want one for myself! Josh, push me please!
Where's Kinsley???
 

She's absolutely THRILLED to be able to ride with Sissy!!

We also got our new furniture in this week! To those who've seen our couches before, I know you're thinking, "They look the same" but they arent. They have a tint of brown in them and are 300 times more comfortable and fluffier!! We love them! 

Why yes, That's a lifesize Dora, hanging out on my couch! Kinsley just HAD to have her!
  The love seat is basically Abrielle's napping area
 
Love it!! And we're planning on getting a new table, OUT WITH THE GLASS! Kids finger prints and GLASS do not mix!

Onto my "title" of this blog,
I was getting my nails done today and asked the lady how long it took to get her manicurist license (I've ALWAYS had this weird fascination with acrylic nails! I've wanted to learn how  ever since I first got my nails done when I was about 13) She told me she got hers in 8 months but if I was interested I should get a license in full Cosmetology so that I could do hair, nails, barber, wax, (that may be it). I don't know the first thing about how to do hair or nails, but I'd really love to learn so that counts for something, right?? I'm in the process of filling out a student aid application! I found a Beauty School in Palm Desert (an hour from here) I may just do it!!! Wouldn't hurt to try!

Well I think that's it!
Thanks for reading.
XOXOX
Chynna






Funfetti Cookies I made for the first episode of the LAST SEASON of LOST!! We are huge fans! And these cookies were phenomenal!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chynna,
I know I always say it but I love reading your blog! Yall are so much fun to watch! I am so happy Abrielle is doing better. But I am sorry you'll have to take the girls to the dr without Josh. Dr apts + 2 kids + 1 parent = trouble! Haha! I love your stroller, I have one too and I love it! But mine isn't that pretty color, it's just black. But I love it. I even use it when I go to Target (to "window" shop) and throw both of them in there! Lily loves both seats and the standing part. When I told Robert I wanted one he said, "what will you do when we have 3 babies?" I sweetly replied, "I'll put Lily on a leash!" He got a kick out of that! And your house is so homey! You need to come decorate my house. My problem is I have so many blank BIG wall!! And lastly I think if nails & hair is something your into then I say go for it! You have always struck me as the type who'd be really good at that! Plus you will already have a HUGE clientel with just us sisters and daughters! Haha! I am proud of you Chynna! You are a brave girl! Kiss those babies for me. Wish I could it myself! Love you!

Anonymous said...

P.S. this is a terrible thing for me to not know, but are Abrielle's eyes brown? I know you said you dreamed they were when you were pregnant. Let me know sis!

Alyssa said...

I can already see some changes in Abrielle! In a good way, of course! :) She looks like an absolute doll! I can't wait to meet that angel. That's so great you offered to teach Kinsley's bible class, I've always wanted to teach children's bible class. & It'd be awesome if you went into Cosmetology school.. yay for having a Friend who can do hair AND nails!! :D OH! and those cookies looked good, made me want some.. mmmmm!

Megan said...

I hope Abrielle's appt goes good. Are you going to Loma Linda?
The new furniture looks great and the stroller is pretty sweet too! Being a mommy of two definitely suits you!! You are such an inspiration to me!