Yesterday the girls & I took Daddy to work and I decided while we were out and all ready we should go to Wal-Mart and buy a few things we've been needing! So, for the very first time, I took the girls BY MYSELF to Wal-Mart! Abrielle slept most of the time and Kinsley was well behaved, other than repeating over & over again in a very loud voice "Weee!! HERE WE GO MAMA! Woo hoo!! Faster!" I bought a few necessities and we were on our way back home so I could make it to my 1500 (HAHA military for you) WIC appointment! It was SUCH a pretty day so when we got home we took advantage of it and our new stroller! I took the girls to a playground over here where we've never been and it's sand so I knew Kinsley would love it. Two of the slides had water on the ends of them so she only had one slide to go down but she enjoyed swinging and "building sand castles" just fine!
before we realized this one had water
Brave girl!
Mommy & KiKi
Building sand castles
In the back is A in the stroller, sleeping.
I'll be getting this in an 8x10, probably!!! I think it's perfect! She's my princess.
This is what we call home,, for now!
Interesting, right?
After our busy day we came in just in time for Daddy to get home from work, I made chicken & rice, it's so easy to make and chicken is all I want now a days! I think Josh is just happy that I figured out how to cook so he won't argue with anything I make.
At Wal-Mart I bought a "Snugli", I'll post pictures of what it is. I thought I was going to feel like such a weirdo with Abrielle harnessed onto me but I didnt, I actually liked it! Handsfree! Woo hoo! But, once again, I am feeling like SUCH a mom! A nerdy one, but... who cares!?!
It's actually really comfortable and she absolutely loved it, so, it's a winner! I also bought her a "Jenny Jumper" but she's not strong enough to use it yet, by the end of this month she will be able to use it, I believe!
Andrea recently asked what color my Abby's eyes are! They are BLUE, for the record! I tried getting a picture of them, but had been messing with her before that so I proceeded to do so in the mini photo shoot! :)
It's a TERRIBLE picture, I'm so mean! I couldnt do it with just one hand, earlier I had been using both my hands to lift up her heavy cheeks and make her smile with her no teeth, it made us both laugh, a lot! but, my at least my nails look good, right? :)
I'd also like to say that today is 3 weeks from Whitney & Mia's trip out here!! Ya hooo!
That's it for now, I just wanted to update since I had new pictures and we actually did something yesterday so I had something to talk about!
Love yall!
xoxoxo
Chynna










1 comment:
I love reading your blog! I know I say that all the time, but I do! I am so jealous that you have warm weather! I want to take the girls to the park so bad, but it's cold and wet! Two combinations we don't like! I love your pictures! You are a great photographer! And thank your for the pictures of Abrielle's eyes! They are blue! Haha! Will you ever get a brown eyed baby? I think they are beautiful! You are such a good mommy! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment