Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A day without Daddy

Josh had to go to "the field" yesterday and stay the night, it's the first night we've been apart since he got home in October! I didn't like the feeling but then again I'm grateful that we've had sooo much time together! I know to be thankful for every moment together. Anyway, after we took him to work yesterday we went home and I got a lot of laundry done, then we did our usual stroll around the 'neighborhood' & stopped at the playground for a couple minutes! I got to catch up on some of my shows since Josh wasnt home to tell me to turn it off. Thank goodness for DVR! :) Then today we got up and got dressed to meet some girls at The Wonder Garden Cafe for lunch, first time eating there and I got a hamburger, it was mostly "wraps" and sandwiches & other healthy stuff on the menu, none of which I'm fond of. Afterwards I took the girls to the hospital for Abrielle to get her shots. Before I could even get her bottle out of the diaper bag he was already done giving her shots! I couldn't believe how quick it was, usually the dr will ask you to help hold down her arms or leg. I guess he's super experienced!! Now we're at home and I could REALLY go for a nap but mothers of two babies just don't get naps.

Pictures, as usual!!

XOXO
Chynna

 
At the closest playground to our front door! Wearing her Pajamas..

Where's Kinsley...?

"teeese!"



Not sanitary, but oh so cute..

The undies are just a test.. 

My friend Chrissy did these pics of A!

 
  
  

Arent they amazing!? You can really see her BLUE eyes!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You are such a beautiful mom! The girls are so cute and getting so big! Next time Josh has to go you should come out here!!!
I love the Wonder Garden and I miss that playground... but thats about it! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love that Kiki is in her PJ's with a HUGE bow in her hair! Can't leave home without it! Day's without Daddies are hard, but here lately I've found that day's with Daddy are even harder! I will post about that soon! So glad you are out and about! You are a great mommy!