Well, this is rare! Josh passed out about 7 tonight in his recliner, he has had a long long week. He's been at the Riffle Range and has had to get up around 3am every morning and has worked long days. Kinsley's tucked in bed and Abrielle is asleep in her swing! SO I get a moment to blog. Our week was pretty simple, just how I like it. Wednesday Chrissy & her kiddos came by to play for a while, Kinsley loved every minute of it! It made me even more excited for Mia to get here, I can only imagine the fun they're going to have. That evening I got ready and took Kinsley to Bible class and unfortunately, once again, nobody came! So we sat in class and I taught her "Honor thy Mother & thy Father" but to help her understand it I taught her to say "God wants you to be nice to mommy & daddy" she got that down pat after a few tries and she colored her picture! I won't go on about how discouraged I am out here when it comes to church. I completely took for granted having a great church back home. I guess I just assumed there were great churches everywhere!
Last night when Josh got home he said we were going to go eat with his friends and their wives at this delicious (to me, anyway) pizza place out here. It was nice to get out and even nicer to come home to a clean kitchen. I (sometimes we) cook EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and not that I don't love a home cooked meal but the mess afterward is not very fun. I tell Josh every now and then, "I'll pay you a dollar to clean the kitchen." He's so sweet, he does it, no charge! :) I know how lucky I am to have him.
Please continue to keep this "job thing" in your prayers! It's looking more on the bright side and I am already feeling warm and fuzzy inside! But I'm not counting on it, I know not to, THANK YOU MARINE CORPS for teaching me to never count on anything! Actually I could admit I was sorta raised to think that. Ok that's just sad.
Anywho, Pictures Pictures!!
XOXO
Chynna
Our happy Abri baby at 15 weeks old.
Her's a GOOD GIRL!! :) :)
She just twirls around and giggles in this, no jumps yet.
Look how huge and beautiful her baby blue's are! Jealous.
Her cheeks are so huge and flabby, Love it.
They were eating Cheetos!
Going in for a hug.
I am so proud of how friendly Kinsley has become over the past 3 years.
I bought this highchair from 29palmsyardsales.com for Abrielle but Kinsley thinks its hers so for the time being, It's hers!
I spy a teeny-tiny baby....



1 comment:
Mama and I love your blog, we looked at it yesterday! I love those sweet faces! Makes me just wanna pick them up and kiss all over their cheecks! Guess Whitney will have to do it for us, huh? I know it must be feeling like Christmas at your house.... Yall are going to have such a great time! Enjoy it!
Post a Comment