
Welcome to Sunny San Deigo! :)
We made our arrival yesterday afternoon! Couldn't have asked Kinsley to be sweeter. She is growing up into my mature little Diva. I got several compliments about what a 'good traveler' she is! She's soaking up every moment we have had in California. Aunt Elizabeth showed Kinsley 'her room' and Kinsley thinks the world of it. She twirled in little circles and said, "Mama, this MY room!!!!". She's tickled and it makes it that much easier to move back! I called housing this morning and set up an appointment for tomorrow at 0900 (how she told me, I guess I've gotta get back to using Military time!) to sign the housing papers, she will also give me my address! I'm so sooo excited. She told me by Tuesday I could move in! How amazing is all this working out?!? As soon as she gives me the address I'll call my movers and tell them so they can hurry & get my stuff and be on their way! Woo ho0oo0o.... :) OH and today between 5 & 8 my Jeep will be here! So tonight when it gets here we're going to just go ahead and drive to 29 since I have to be there at 9 in the morning (and it takes almost 3 hrs to get there from here!)
Other than that, We had a good weekend! Said goodbye to friends on Friday, and then Josh's fam on Saturday. Went to church Sunday & told sisters/neices bye then me ma & Kins went to Nashville! Sunday night we ate at the Rain Forrest Cafe and had a delicious dessert called Volcano.. Mmm Mmm MMMM! We shopped on Monday & then Tuesday morning flew away to California!
Update you later! Everything is going just perfect so far... Josh is going to be here SOO SOOOOONN!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Love!
CSG
1 comment:
I am so glad you are home (sortof) safe and sound. God answers prayers. You will feel so much better once you've got your own place and can start unpacking. You have such a busy rest of the year... :-) Keep posting, I love reading!
Post a Comment