Whew!!
I feel like I've been going 90 to nothing for the past WEEK!! Andrea, Lily, and Mollie got in Athens on Friday at lunch, then my friends gave me a baby shower that night. Saturday, Andrea helped me pack up ALL of our stuff at Granny & Papa's, which took a lot of energy out of me, especially since it was so hot in that room. Then we ordered Dominos that night and watched 17 Again. Sunday, Papa got in so we went to church then straight to Nanny's house for lunch with a lot of Papa's side of the family! No naps for anyone that day, church again, then bedtime!! Monday morning we all went to eat at Cracker Barrel for breakfast, then came back, took naps, then it was time for Mia's birthday party!! Another late night! Tuesday we got to sleep in a little cause Andrea took her girls and Mia to Grandaddy & Marcia's. Then I had to hurry & go through a bazillion baby outfits 0-6 months before Andrea wanted to leave at lunchtime!! Said bye to them, Papa took all our new baby stuff/our clothes to the storage, then had to tell him bye that night! :(
I feel like I've been going 90 to nothing for the past WEEK!! Andrea, Lily, and Mollie got in Athens on Friday at lunch, then my friends gave me a baby shower that night. Saturday, Andrea helped me pack up ALL of our stuff at Granny & Papa's, which took a lot of energy out of me, especially since it was so hot in that room. Then we ordered Dominos that night and watched 17 Again. Sunday, Papa got in so we went to church then straight to Nanny's house for lunch with a lot of Papa's side of the family! No naps for anyone that day, church again, then bedtime!! Monday morning we all went to eat at Cracker Barrel for breakfast, then came back, took naps, then it was time for Mia's birthday party!! Another late night! Tuesday we got to sleep in a little cause Andrea took her girls and Mia to Grandaddy & Marcia's. Then I had to hurry & go through a bazillion baby outfits 0-6 months before Andrea wanted to leave at lunchtime!! Said bye to them, Papa took all our new baby stuff/our clothes to the storage, then had to tell him bye that night! :(
Yesterday (Wed) I had my dr's appt where I had to drink that glucose drink before my appointment, gross. I took Kinsley to Whitney's work so she could hang out there while I went, afterwards we met Lizzy for lunch at ChickFilA.. Naptime, then Mama wanted to take us to Cracker Barrel before church!! WHEW!! I'm worn out just typing it!
And can't forget TODAY!! Chaos, because I had an eye appt at 940am but had nobody to watch the girls while I went. So I called dr @ 8am and of course they had no other appt time available! So I just took Kinsley with me and Mia went to work with her mommy. They fixed my glasses, that have been broken for, I'm not kidding, almost a year! I just needed a screw to put one side back on. (I've been keeping them together with tape or a bandaid these past months!) She tightened them for me and everything. It's awesome its like I have new glasses! She dialated my eyes with this terrible BURNING eye drop stuff! It felt like (I would think) Pepper spray feels like! ahhh!! 15 minutes later you couldnt tell if where my eye color started and pupil ended, I looked like our cat Natalie when she'd get really serious...... We have the same color eyes. :) Anywho, that's not my whole story!! Since she fixed my glasses I was wearing them, and I guess they assumed I came in with my glasses so they didn't remind me to get my contacts before I left (also, every other time I've been to an eye doc they give me trial ones right away and throw my others away.. not this time tho) So the lady behind the desk handed me this UV protection glasses that you put behind your glasses so when you go outside you can actually see. I looked like a total nerd! Not to mention, my glasses arent the right prescription AND just add in the fact that it had been raining, so the roads are slick and everythings really blurry to me. I looked ridiculous and drove like an old lady. But we got Mia safely and home to Whitney's safely too! Thank you Lord for watching over us! :)
I have SOOOOOOOOOO many pictures from this past week it's ridiculous..... I'll probably just add the FEW *very few* I edited, I've been so busy lately I've not had time to edit!
XOXO,
Chynna
[we'll be in CA in 5 days! holy molyyy]





1 comment:
Hey! Great pictures! Sorry it was so crazy, hopefully your world will slow down soon! Be safe and call me when you can! Love you!
Post a Comment