I didnt catch his BIG WHITE SMILE in this one, but you should've seen him! He couldnt stop smiling, it was PRECIOUS....Helloooo my little readers,
I'm writing because I won't have access to the internet til Tuesday. Yeah, it doesn't sound long to you but to me it does! :) Just wanted to update from today. The moving company lady called this morning, told me the horrible new balance that we owe, and said the movers will be in 29 Palms on Sunday!! Sundayyyy! Finally! The driver called me a few hours later and told me he'd be there Sunday morning, but he'd call an hour before he got there. I've decided to pack everything up and go first thing in the morning, because Kinsley doesn't have a bed since we're giving her convertable crib to the baby. So that means I've gotta some how get her a bed tomorrow, I think finding a bed will be easy, but having it delivered on the same day will be challenging. I'm crossing my fingers, I don't know anyone out there with a truck but maybe I could find someone. I want to get her bed set up tomorrow night so she can sleep in her room, and also find her some black out curtains so she will be able to sleep as much as possible in her dark little room. :) I've also got to get groceries. So needless to say, tomorrow's going to be a BUSY day! But I'm sooooo excited to get the ball rolling! One step closer to Josh being home! Alright, until Tuesday or later...
LOVE:; CSG
OH! I got to SEE Josh on webcam today, IT WAS SOO AWESOME!


No comments:
Post a Comment