Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Preparing for HOMECOMING :)

Goodness me!!!

Would ya look at the DATE??? I can't believe October will be here in tomorrow!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited! And we've gotten to talk to Josh on the phone or on Skype everyday, so Kinsley's getting use to him, and thinks he's REALLY funny. She's always giggling at what he has to say, it's adorable. Here are some pictures I just took, earlier today it was only like mid 70s and I was cold, so I thought it was still cool outside but it's not, it's really hot, so we just made her a sign for Daddy... She loves to paint, her sign turned all brown tho, from mixing all the colors. So I helped her out and made a sign and let her put her hand prints on them! We may add to the sign later, but for now it's just too hot outside!! I can't believe our countdown is down to a SINGLE DIGIT NUMBER! It's the best feeling ever! And it's just going to keep going fast, cause I've got SOOO MUCH TO DO! Ok, thanks for reading!
XOXO, CSG





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So exciting! Those signs are too cute! My girls like to paint too! We are so excited for yall! Kiss that sweet face for me! We miss yall!