Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wow, time is flying!

I cannot believe it's been 9 days since I last posted anything, it feels like I was on here a day or two ago. Time's flying, and I have to admit I'm extremely grateful! Josh will be here in just a few weeks,people!! :) :) We're still in San Diego, not that I mind this beautiful place BUT having my own home is what I want! The moving company lady called me Tuesday (just as she said she would on Friday) and told me basically the same thing she said Friday. "We still don't have the information for the move yet, I'll call you Friday with an update and information of when they'll be there and how much your weight (of all our stuff) was." I got testy with her, because it's just sounding fishy to me that they can't give me the price RIGHT NOW. The man told Mama when they picked up our things last Wednesday that I could call the next morning and they'd give me the weight. But when I told the lady that she said, something like he was driving so he couldn't just submit the info. I don't know, I'm just being skeptical... I don't want to be cheated out of money!! So, tomorrow she'll probably call like she said she would, and I'm guessing she'll tell me "They'll be there within the next week" REALLY? WOW thanks that's a lot of help, NOT... Why is it taking them so long to get here!!!!!! :( I have an EMPTY house just waiting to be lived in! I've gotta get things ready for Josh! Hurry up people....

My stomach just made an insanely loud growl and Kinsley looks scared, she said "Mama..... What's that?????" :) What would I do without her!? What's life without children, I don't remember or care to! I love having her.

Scatterbrained.....
I just remembered my dream from last night. I don't have too many details but it was me & Mama on a plane, and we had like 15 suitcases, and we were having to ask the flight attendant if we could hire someone to take the bags off the plane for us (we could see our luggage at the front of this hugggge plane, in reality the bags are underneath, and taken care of..) I don't know, but they had told us they'd just sit the bags outside the airplane once we land... We went to the front of the plane to try to downsize our bags and when I opened Mama's it was half empty and what was in it was SO... "MAMA". It was some marbles, pink string, and glittery stuff. Once we landed, we had a car and for some reason I drove it by myself and Mama said she'd catch up with me later. I went to "Beth's house" where I found some guys I graduated with, along with Josh's guy friends, all passed out asleep. When I first walked in, I saw the kitchen table and it had whiskey bottles and shot glasses, and all kinds of bad things. I forgot to mention I was there to pick up PRESLEE! It was her 16th birthday! I ran into two of my friends and we talked while everyone slept, he showed me three different stashes of marijuana he found in her house! It was just kind of funny. Then, I went into the room Preslee was sleeping in, and there she and Brittany were, looking like they were 18 years old, but dead asleep. It was around 1pm and I was really upset they were still asleep, with the alcohol all around it didn't look like they had been doing anything I'd approve of. I slammed the door shut, then I heard Brittany say "we didn't DO anything! Did she not see we're in the bed with each other and not some guy?". So I opened up the door and said PRESLEE, GET UP! We're leaving! Then I turn around and Mama's walking in the door looking at all the whiskey and I said, Can you believe all this? It was her 16th birthday party and she spent it with all these older GUYS! And Mama said "Yeah, I know, It looked like this yesterday when I dropped her off.." So apparently, Mama had left her there knowing it was alcohol! WEIRD DREAM, Aren't they always!!!!?? Anywho! That's enough. Preslee was grown looking,and 16 in my dream. Two things I don't want to happen. So Mom, don't let her. :)
XOxO,
cSg

Kinsley & Mama! :)







HOLY MOLY! Me at 30 weeks pregnant!

2 comments:

thematlockclan said...

Oh Chynna you are so beautiful pregnant!!!! I wish I looked that great when I was pregnant! I hate that about your moving truck....I know you are ready for it to get there.

Anonymous said...

I remember CRAZY dreams when I was pregnant! Let's just be happy it was a dream... :-) Sorry about all the crazy moving drama. Hopefully you'll get unpacked and have your home ready for Josh! But I bet he won't care what the house looks like. He'll just be so happy to be home with his girls! You look super cute pregnant! Can't believe you're 30 weeks! Miss you sister!