Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pic Update

Just took some pictures of little Kinsley at the playground today & wanted to post them.
She thinks she's at the beach because the playground's ground is sand! So I'm tickled she's so satisfied :) She kept saying, "Mama, we're at da beeech!" and was so brave going down 3 different slides! She liked the swirly one, I'm pretty sure it's because she could control how fast she went down it, instead of going straight down on the other two. Can't say I blame her! I woke up at 5am today & hit the road by 530 (still very DARK OUTSIDE!) I got to 29 in plenty time for my appointment with housing lady. Gotta go back Tuesday to get the keys to our new home!! Movers are suppose to be picking it up by Tues or Wed and will deliver between next Sat and two weeks after that. Please pray that it gets here soon, I don't want to wait another 3 weeks! :(

Anyway, PICTURES...

Love,
C.S.G

My Favorite Picture!
She could've played on that thing all day long.

Anybody else find this ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS???


Being Brave!! :)

I must've got a bad shot b/c she really wasn't scared!

Too Bright to smile!

Loving San Diego Sun! :)




Little Princess!!

Cheesing for Mama.


She LOVED the plane!!
"Mama, heeeeere we gooo!! Up in da sky, see da moon! Look mama, its da cwouds!(clouds)"
She was AMAZED and she was a perfect princess, couldn't have been any better!


Getting ready to leave for the airport! With her Dora dress on that she looooves.

Thanks for reading/looking :)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE those pictures of Sweet Kinsley Victoria! I realized that I didn't see her before yall left. Which means, she will be 3 before I see her again probably. (I can't believe she will be 3 before we know it..) Miss yall!*

thematlockclan said...

Hi Chynna,
I hope you dont mind! But this is Hannah (Andrea's sis-n-law) She told me you have a blog so I could not resist! I love the pictures! You are absolutly adorable, pregnant. I can not imagine how hard it has been for you while Josh is away. You have my thoughts and my prayers for his safe return, and a healthy happy baby! You can spy on us as well if you like, we are at www.thematlockclan.blogspot.com

I hope you dont mind me looking at your cute photos!
Love
Hannah