Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Okay, It's OFFICIAL!

Mommy's Going To School!!!!
(and yes, that's a pic I took of the school when I went last last weekend)

I called & made the deposit payment over the phone that holds my spot for the January 4th class! I am so0o0oo0 excited that I am really doing this!!!! It helps tremendously having the SUPPORT from my (extended)/family!!!!!! I could never do something big without hearing everyone's input and having their support. I think I did pretty well at calling everyone asking them what they thought. So YEP, I will be attending Paul Mitchell The School- San Diego January 4 (Lord willing) I took the girls to Kmart today to get a few things then decided to go by the "train station" (it's not called that out here in CA but I can't think of what they call it..) it's like Commuter Station haha I don't know, anyway!!! We went to Customer Service to get the info on the Coaster (the train type deal that I'd be taking to school) It's a huge deal that I'd be taking PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, cause if you don't remember, I grew up in Athens AL, not a big CITY!!! So this is beyond weird for me, but VERY exciting and NEW!!! So this would mean I'd drive my car to the station, park it, walk to my little train thing, ride, get off and have to still walk to the school! Wow this is just bizarre. The main reason I am wanting to do public transit is because it is like 40ish miles to the school, and the hwy to get there is always trafficy, cause yeah, it's California. And they are over populated here. So, I would either get stuck in traffic everyday risking being LATE and risk getting in a wreck, and getting a speeding ticket. PLUS to put all that milage on my Jeep!!!! Noooo thank you!!!!!! It just stinks cause the train leaves EARLY and then I have like a whole hour or MORE to stay AFTER SCHOOL!! I dont know, maybe I can figure something else out before school begins! Not going to worry!! That's about it, I'll post the pic I took of the Coaster and Kinsley.





Thanks for reading :)
Chynna

No comments: