Soooo I have been thinking a lot lately about our future and how else I can contribute to our family! Family's earnings, to be exact. Earlier this year I had been thinking about Beauty School but there was one huge factor that played in and that caused me to just forget it! Which was, my girls!!! They would have to be in day care, or have a full time nanny, and I just don't like that idea. My next sentences are just an idea that I've discussed over with my dear husband. Since my mom is currently in between jobs right now, she's technically not tied down to anything at home in Alabama. So in my dream world, I would magically come up with the financial aid to start Beauty School, and have my mom move out here and watch the girls for me! I've looked up the details about the school and it's Tuesday-Saturday 8am-430pm for 10 months. If my mom couldn't move out here to watch the girls for me, then I just simply could not go to school! We don't have the money to pay someone to watch the girls for us 5 days a week 8 hrs per day! But more than that, I do not WANT anyone else besides family watching the girls that much. Simply because I only trust a family member to have constant love and patience for my girls, and are not doing it just for a pay check.. That being said, I have an appointment to tour a Beauty School here in Oceanside for tomorrow, and a few hours ago I submitted my application to receive financial aid! When I spoke to the lady at the Oceanside College of Beauty she told me the tuition fee and I wasn't surprised but IT IS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTT of money!! So I honestly am not sure how I am going to figure all this out, but I'm just doing all I can right now to get the ball rolling! My hopes are so high, so I hope that I can achieve my goal, and start contributing to our family in another way besides being there for them physically! My girls are, and always will be my first priority. But I see no harm in trying to better their lives by me working some! :) Prayers are appreciated!! Who knows though, this may not be God's plan for me, and that's a okay with me!
Lovessss..
Chynna
p.s. where did the time go? today abrielle alyse is 11 months old!!!!!!!!! :'( my baby!!!
1 comment:
Chynna,
I guess if I had checked this out before checking FB I would have known what your life plan was! I think you are a strong woman and there is NOTHING wrong with you wanting to help your family out! And I totally agree with only wanting family to take care of your babies! I have the same problem! We will keep you in our prayers and pray that doors will open for you. And God will show you the way! Love you sister!
Post a Comment