Yesterday I decided to take a few pictures of Abrielle so I could hopefully get ONE good one to put on her birthday invitations (I am so behind and they should be in the mail already but they are not...) Kinsley got very jealous that I wasn't taking pictures of HER so I did her a mini-session as well! They turned out pretty cute for me to be an amateur and using a point & shoot camera! :) Can't believe my BABY is almost ONE. . . .
Chynna









1 comment:
Seriously Chynna these are super adorable!!! They are both getting soo big!!! Can you send me your address and abbys sizes so that I can get her a little something?! I don't think we will be able to make it out there things are just so crazy and hails has an ear infection =(
But anywho, I suck at blogging! lol...your such a trophy wife girl!!! You seem like you have things going on great at home and now school! Thats amazing!! Keep it up hun! More wives should look up to you =)
Post a Comment