I'm just going to update about school because that's what's fresh on my mind..
Saturday I received an email stating the financial aid I could receive, and it was enough to cover the cost of Cosmetology school! That was great news. Then we needed to pay the big chunk of change to get my application/registration set in so that will guarantee my spot in the next class (Jan 4). We weren't expecting the money to come in anytime soon but I knew not to worry about it because God is in control and if it's suppose to happen then it will. Well, this morning I woke up with this STRONG, really good feeling that we had gotten paid. I logged on to our bank account website and what do you know?? We got paid!! God must have heard me when I told mama on Saturday that I wasn't going to worry because God will take care of it!!! I was so excited to see it happen before my eyes! But now here goes the BIG BIG STEP, paying them. Because that guarantees me, that locks me in. It's a very very scary position for me right now because I have never committed to school before. And this is not only school, but FULL TIME, 35 hrs a week 5 days. All I've ever been is a teenager then turned mom & wife! I am out of the loop when it comes to school. I'm use to waking up with the girls and wearing my pajamas and glasses all day if I feel like it. And now I am committing myself to not only waking up early, but getting dressed & actually looking CUTE?! And going to school for 8 hours a day for the next 46 weeks?! WHEW. I'm nervous. But it is TIME for me to branch out and do something for me! [[But for my family too of course.]] So this was titled half a step closer because today I can't do anything about it because the school is closed. Once I setup a payment for the school I can make an appt with the financial adviser and go sign the contract and everything... So.. here goes nothing :)
XOXOMe.
1 comment:
YAY!!! you will do great! Then when you become super smart you can fix my hair...its a zoo. I am pretty sure there is no help for it. Good luck, we cant wait to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment