Monday, September 6, 2010

Goodbye Verizon, Hello AT&T!

Happy Labor Day, by the way!

Never thought we'd leave Verizon but sadly, the day has come! Verizon had the best service and customer service was pretty decent as well! But unfortunately, Josh didn't get service where he works now, but his buddies with AT&T did... So, we decided to switch. He works long hours and doesn't even come home during the week, so cell phone coverage is very important to us! It's not all bad though, we got the handy dandy iPhone, It's ridiculous how many nice, expensive things I have now! I am so richly blessed in all ways. Josh had to leave to go back to work yesterday, so he didn't even get the whole Labor Day 96 (hours) as they call it. We plan on going to Santee today to Jacob & Elizabeth's house since they are grilling out, that way we don't have to be stuck in the house the whole day! But the girls are sick, just with congestion, Abrielle is really bad (or maybe it just seems bad because she's so little) so I am trying to get her better, she's taking a nap right now and if she's okay enough, we'll go to their house! I meant to mention in yesterdays post that Abrielle Alyse weights 18lbs and is 28 inches long. She's growing into a healthy little lady! Once again, I'm so blessed!

Well, I just wanted to write while I had a minute. Guess that's it! Thaaanks for reading!

Love;;
C

This is a video from last week while we were at the beach. She had two little boys (3 and 4 yrs old) come up to her and try to play but she of course, wasn't talking! But at least she kept playing and didn't run away.... Baby Steps........

No comments: