I am really falling out of my blogging loop, and it's mainly because I moved the computer upstairs and I'm hardly up here so I'm rarely on the computer. I have the internet on my phone so thats basically the only internet use I have!
The weeks have been starting to drag with Josh not coming home! So this week I finally hung out with some friends and had a lot of fun and made time pass quickly! This Thursday is my doctor's appt to get my mole removed so hopefully that goes ok and the biopsy too. Here's pictures from the last week!
Enjoy!
Chynna
She's beginning to beg for ANYTHING I eat, She doesn't even want BABY FOOD anymore! Well, unless it's sweet potatoes! She wants Table Food!! Pickles included..
SUNSET PARK was a lot of fun with Melissa & Riley!!!
My good friend Megan!! Finally a picture together!

2 comments:
Abby reminds me of Mollie sooo much! Mollie stoped eating "baby food" at 7 months! I asked the doctor what to do and she said it was ok to go ahead and give her table food. Just as long as it wasn't loaded down with all the fat stuff we like in our foods! The picture of her and the pickle is CUTE! She looks a lot like Kinsley! Also LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of you and the girls! You should put something like SUPER MOM! Or something! Haha! IT's cute and I am so glad to see you've updated! Keep us updated with the dr apt! We will be praying for ya!!! Kiss the sweeties for me!!! Love you sister!
Hey Chynna!
I have to tell you, first get that computer back down stairs!! I love seeing your pictures and stories! They are so cute and really funny! Like the doctor story...I love it. That was a feeling I think most mommas feel at some point or another. But they keep it a secret..like that never happens LOLOLOL!! So to keep your readers happy, you are going to have move it back downstairs. So I can see all of your beach pictures and be completly jealus...and tell Andrea that we are coming to see you! I think we could manage a few days of fun. I know she needs it...dont tell her I said that! LOL!
So I hope you have a terrific day today and you tell us all about it. Love Your reader, Hannah
Post a Comment