I can't even remember the last time I went to the doctor that wasn't related to pregnancy or postpartum, until now at least. I've been looking into other birth controls because my IUD is giving me a few problems. I'll spare the details on that one. I was told by the lady at the Naval Hospital I had to make an appointment with a Family Doctor before they'd let me see an OBGYN, hence why I made myself a dr's appointment! So of course I had to take the girls with me, which was fine, I didn't think it was going to be a big deal, just wanted to get referred to an OBGYN and ask her to prescribe me some acid reflux medication! Well it turned out that my doctor, Dr. Dolgonos, could actually remove the IUD herself without me having to go see an OBGYN, which was GREAT because that would have meant making a dr's appointment all over again. So the nurse left the room to let me undress & I had to shove Abri's stroller in the only corner there was, and made Kinsley sit down in the chair. I saw the "napkin" blanket thing on the table and just kind of covered myself with it like a blanket, I knew it looked funny cause there were slits in it but I didn't realize what for (the girls were so distracting). The doctor walked in and told me it was actually a gown and I could put my arms through the holes, OH! I am so dumb. Embarrassing!! Whatever. Maybe I would have heard the nurse tell me that earlier but I couldn't hear over my two girls yelling!!!! While she put the stethoscope on my back she noticed the moles and told me "I don't like the way this one looks, I want to remove it and have a biopsy, I don't think it's cancer, yet." THAT came out of nowhere!!!?! She asked had I noticed it before and I was like, well, it's on my back, I can't really see back there! Not to mention its like almost in the middle of my back. Guess I need to examine myself often but who ever thinks about doing that?! I'm new at this anyway. I'm use to going to the doctor to pee in a cup & see an ultrasound and leaving with no complications! So after talking about my removal & biopsy & acid reflux medicine it was time to remove the IUD, well, Abs was off to the right of me, and I'm laying back and she's laughing at me, then sees my "napkin dress" and starts tugging on it! HARD. Can't believe she didn't tear it off! I had to pry it from her fingers several times (ALL WHILE HAVING THE DOCTOR BE UP IN MY BUSINESS REMOVING A BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!! Maybe I DON'T want this thing taken out!) Talk about a nightmare!! It's funny now but at the moment it wasn't so hilarious.All is well now & hopefully continues to stay that way!
Yesterday I (finally) cleaned and more importantly, organized the upstairs!! Why did it take me HOURS just to do OUR bedroom!? I added some curtains to the one we already had (and it looks SO MUCH BETTER!) I moved our dresser to infront of our bed (instead of to the left of the bed) and it looks great too BUT now the left side of the room is SO plain, so I hung up a colloge picture frame, which took forever because I used his drill to drill screws in and it was lop sided, maybe that's what took so long! Turns out its way off centered to the wall so I gave up, we want a huge painting or mirror on that wall anyway. I was just trying to make it look good for when he comes home but I can't do much when we don't have anything to hang up! On the other wall I hung up the little brown shelf that was Mama's from a hundred years ago. It looks really good!!! I organized and hung up ALL of our clean clothes (FINALLY) in our huge closet and vacuumed and also cleaned our bathroom!! It looks so good I can't wait for Josh to see it. I cleaned both the girls rooms and vacuumed, didn't touch their bathroom tho, it's still clean from the last time I cleaned it. Rarely use that bathroom besides for baths anyway. In Kinsley's play closet downstairs was a disaster from last week when we had company so I cleaned it up and decided to decorate it a little so she'd like it even more! She walked in and said "WOWWWW!!! Mommy it's so pretty!!!" :) I was so beat after cleaning yet the kitchen was a disaster so I just sucked it up and cleaned the kitchen before bed. I got to talk to Josh about his day late last night and he had to let me go cause he was tired and needed to get in his truck TO SLEEP! That's just sad but I guess it doesn't bother him. He's not complaining about work being physically exhausting (yet) so that's amazing. He's just hungry because he never has time to eat because he's literally with all those Marines from the minute they wake up to the minute they go to sleep. I asked why he couldnt eat lunch when they do and he said he tries but he's always got to get onto someone for something and he only gives them like 15 minutes to eat! YIKES. Bless his heart. He's so strong.
This is ridiculously long so, bless your heart if you read it!
love,
Chynna
1 comment:
How funny! Today I had to go to the OBGYN for my yearly and I had to take Mollie with me. I was praying that she'd be good. And she was except for her shouting "Mollie's Stinky!!!" We are really great Mama's! I hope everything goes well! Especially with the mole! Keep me posted! My OB wants me to start having the lovely mamograms at 30 because of Grandmama! Fun stuff!
Love you!! Kiss those sweet girls for me! And good job on organizing the house! It's a chore!
Post a Comment