Monday, March 1, 2010

Windy Weekend & Stuffy Noses



Hello hello!
The wind out in this desert gets crazy sometimes. It's not like normal wind back home, it's intense, and SAND blows everywhere. If you do your hair before you walk out the door you won't be able to tell once you get to the car, my hair was on all ends yesterday, but it actually made my bangs look better! Kinda funny. Anyway, Saturday we took off to Palm Springs to shop at Toys R Us. We decided we'd have Kinsley a birthday party while Whit & Mia are here, so we needed a few things. We bought a new carseat so Mia will have one when she gets here (I didn't want Whitney to have to lug a big carseat around not to mention have to pay for it to fly). Plus we will need it for Abrielle in the next year  anyway, so I told Josh it was an investment :). For her birthday,we bought Kinsley a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Choo-Choo Train (she's been wanting one for sooooo long now) and a little tikes "cozy coupe" she looked SO cute driving it around in the store! I originally wanted to get her a bike but she liked the car better. Both our girls have stuffy noses. And it's terrible having a newborn with any kind of sickness, ESPECIALLY stuffy nose! She barely could sleep last night, help!!!! I tried the nose sucker and it didn't help. AHhhhhh! Anyway after Toys r us we went to Chuck E Cheese for a late lunch! It was fun but it was packed, we were glad to get home afterward. Yesterday Josh washed the Jeep and of course Kinsley wanted to go play in the "MUD PUDDLES! MAMA!" (sand puddles, technically) I stayed inside the house and made Puppy Chow while they played outside. I am officially eating that for breakfast, ugh I am so unhealthy.


WHITNEY AND MIA WILL BE HERE TOMORROW! Oh my word, I am so excited!!!! We've got so much planned to do, it'll be so much fun! I need to do laundry but hmmm what a surprise I am just not motivated to do so! The house is clean tho THANKS TO MY AMAZING HUSBAND who cleaned it top to bottom yesterday while we were at church.


XOXO
Chynna


I was so proud of my camera for capturing all the colors! No edit!

:) What would I do w/o him....


 



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a pretty good weekend! I wish I could upload my pictures from the weekend, but I am having all sorts of problems with my blogger! Ugh! I am SOOO excited for yall! I know yall are all going to have such a good time. We got Mollie the MM choo choo train for Christmas, and she loves it! And it's so neat too! Abrielle will soon chase after it! Haha! I am so excited for yall! Have fun with Whit and Mia! Can't wait to see all the fun yall have! XOXO!